I’m sharing a traditional Thanksgiving Dinner menu that includes links to recipes for each item.
Each of these are classic Thanksgiving recipes that have been tested over time, year after year, with great reviews.
Hopefully, you will find some favorite Thanksgiving recipes to serve for your family’s Thanksgiving dinner.
Table of Contents
Deviled Eggs are always a popular appetizer anytime, being a finger food, but especially at Thanksgiving. A couple of our favorite recipes are Pimento Cheese Deviled Eggs for a Southern version of the recipe and Bloody Mary Deviled Eggs, which are a take-off on the popular Bloody Mary drink!
You can’t go wrong with chips and dips at a party, including at a Thanksgiving get-together. I’ve included links to some of our favorite dips that would be perfect for Thanksgiving.
- Homemade French Onion Dip
- Best Shrimp Dip
- Creamy Tomatillo Jalapeno Ranch Dip
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Skillet Queso
- Pepperoncini Gruyere Cocktail Crostini
- Ham Salad Tortilla Pinwheels
- Air Fryer Honey Hot Wings
- Ham and Swiss Sliders
Fall salads offer a fresh start to the Thanksgiving dinner with fresh salad greens and other fresh ingredients. Here are a few delicious Fall salads that go well with a Thanksgiving dinner.
- Apple Walnut Cranberry Salad
- Chopped Vegetable Salad
- Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad
- Broccoli Salad
- Ambrosia Salad
With the salad, sides, and Turkey, you’re going to need some bread, whether dinner rolls, breadsticks, or regular bread.
- Old Fashioned Yeast Dinner Rolls
- Savory Herb Monkey Bread Rolls
- Pesto Garlic Bread
- Sweet Potato Biscuits
- Italian Breadsticks
- Angel Biscuits
- Hot Cross Buns
Thanksgiving Side Dishes
Now, to our favorite part of Thanksgiving Dinner, the sides! Somehow, these creamy, savory, and sometimes sweet sides make the dinner. Everyone has their favorite, from the stuffing to the sweet potato casserole to the green bean or corn casserole.
- Cornbread Stuffing
- Sweet Potato Casserole with Marshmallows
- Southern Squash Casserole
- Green Bean Casserole or Instant Pot Green Bean Casserole or Creole Green Beans
- Oven Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
- Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
- Corn and Sausage Casserole
- Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
- Mashed Butternut Squash
- Baked Acorn Squash Slices
Thanksgiving Main Course
Whether you have roast turkey, ham, or prime rib, the main course is something special when it comes to Thanksgiving. Here are a few that I think you will be proud to serve at Thanksgiving.
- Oven Roasted Turkey with Apple Cider Brine
- Instant Pot Turkey Breasts
- Peach Glazed Spiral Ham
- Cajun Herb Prime Rib
From classic pumpkin pie to showstopping cakes and everything in between. It’s hard to resist that Thanksgiving dessert table. So go ahead, give in to the sweet treats!
- Pumpkin Pie
- Pumpkin Praline Bread Pudding
- Pumpkin Tres Leches Cake
- Pumpkin Flan
- Apple Dump Cake with Caramel Sauce
- Chess Pie
- Custard Pie
- German Chocolate Cake
There you have it, our top picks for an entire Thanksgiving Dinner! We covered everything from Appetizers to Desserts and everything in between.
What are your favorites? Which recipes will you be making for Thanksgiving?