Mango Habanero Wings are sweet and spicy chicken wings with a Mango Habanero glaze made with Mango Habanero Salsa and peach preserves. Serve this appetizer at your next party.
For those that follow me, you may have noticed that I have gone mango habanero crazy and made quite a few Mango Habanero recipes, such as Mango Habanero Shrimp Flatbread, Asian Lettuce Wraps with Mango Habanero Salsa, and Blackened Chicken Tacos with Mango Habanero Salsa.
When LA VICTORIA® Mango Habanero Salsa asked me to do another post, I jumped at the opportunity because I love the sweet and spicy mango habanero flavor combination, and creating new recipes with it.
We love the LA VICTORIA® Mango Habanero Salsa because it strikes the perfect balance between sweet and spicy with its chunks of mangoes and tomatoes. It carries some heat, but it does not overwhelm the salsa. Instead it compliments the sweetness of the mangoes.
I bought several jars previously and had to make sure Mr. Flavor Mosaic had not finished off 4 bottles of it yet. Thankfully, we had 2 bottles left so could make these chicken wings and still have some left over for dipping.
These Mango Habanero Wings are super simple to make. All you have to do is combine the LA VICTORIA® Mango Habanero Salsa with peach preserves and heat up for about 5 minutes. Then brush the glaze on the cooked chicken wings and bake for 5 to 10 minutes more! Easy Peasy!
I made one batch for this post, and I have been asked to take these to a friend’s party. I’m not surprised because they taste incredible with the sweet and spicy, sticky goodness. I’m certain that there will be no leftovers for me to bring home.
But wait, there’s more! Do you need a vacation? Who doesn’t, right? Here is your chance to win a $3,500 trip for 2 to San Diego. Keep reading!
First, be sure to visit the LA VICTORIA® “Flavor Seeker” website to follow their flavor journey and get more amazing recipes.
Enter the “Flavor Seekers” giveaway for a chance to win a trip for 2 to San Diego (flight and hotel included)! Follow the campaign landing page for details and enter by sharing to Instagram or Facebook.
Add a little spicy sweetness to your life by making these sweet and spicy Mango Habanero Wings.
If you like this recipe, be sure to follow me on:
Mango Habanero Wings
- 24 chicken wings or drummettes with skin (approx 3 pounds)
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 3/4 cup La Victoria Mango Habanero Salsa
- 1/2 cup peach preserves
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro for garnish
- Serve with Ranch dressing for dipping
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Sprinkle the wings with salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika.
- Place the wings on a foil covered baking sheet and cook in a preheated oven for about 45 minutes.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, stir together the La Victoria Mango Habanero Salsa and peach preserves until smooth and heated through.
- Brush the Mango Habanero glaze over each of the wings and cook for about 8 - 10 minutes more.
- Remove from oven and place on a serving plate. Garnish with chopped cilantro.
- Serve with ranch dressing and La Victoria Mango Habanero Salsa.