This easy gluten-free Green Bean Potato Salad with Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto makes an outstanding side dish to take to a summer picnic or potluck because it has no mayo and only 5 ingredients.
This Green Bean Potato Salad with Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto recipe features:
- A delicious Gluten-Free side dish
- Gourmet ingredients, such as Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto
- Only 5-ingredients
- Easy planning because it can be made ahead of time.
- No mayonnaise so it would be great for a picnic
- Potato Salad with a Mediterranean flair
- Amazing flavor and taste!
Summertime is here! Picnics, potlucks, and grilling are on the agenda. With the 4th of July coming up, we need a good side dish to go with all the wonderful grilled foods. For me that calls for potato salad, but not just any potato salad. I wanted a super easy, unique yet flavorful potato salad. This Green Bean Potato Salad with Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto meets all my requirements.
If you follow my blog, you have likely noticed that I have been on a potato salad kick lately. There was the Greek Potato Salad, Easy Picnic Potato Salad, and now this Green Bean Potato Salad with Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto.
With only 20 minutes of cooking, and 5 ingredients (potatoes, green beans, sun-dried tomato pesto, olive oil, and parsley), you can have a gourmet side dish that is perfect for any barbecue, potluck, or picnic.
The great thing is that just about everyone can eat it because it is gluten-free and vegetarian.
Where will you be taking this Green Bean Potato Salad with Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto?
If you like this recipe, be sure to follow me on:
- 1-1/2 pounds new potatoes, washed and cut into bite-sized chunks
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- ½ cup Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- Chopped parsley or dried parsley flakes to garnish
- Place the potatoes in a large steamer basket over a pot of boiling water. Cover and steam for 5 minutes. Add the green beans to the potatoes in the steamer and continue to cook, covered, for another 4 minutes. Drain and immediately plunge into an ice bath to cool.
- Transfer the vegetables to a large serving bowl. In a measuring cup, mix together the sun-dried tomato pesto and olive oil. Pour the pesto over the potatoes and green beans and stir to coat evenly. Garnish with chopped parsley. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Looking for more potato salad ideas? Try these recipes.
Easy Picnic Potato Salad
(Classic / Traditional Potato Salad)