This Easy Picnic Potato Salad recipe makes your classic American potato salad that is perfect to take to a picnic or potluck this summer.
Also be sure to enter the giveaway for a chance to win a beautiful Picnic Basket filled with Maille® Cornichons and Mustards and a Revol “Let’s Grill” Outdoor Entertaining set for valued about $200.
This week has been potato salad week. Since I have made some unique potato salad recipes, such as Greek Potato Salad and Texas Barbecue Loaded Baked Potato Salad, I thought it would be a good idea to go back to the classic traditional potato salad that is perfect for a 4th of July picnic or party.
This Easy Picnic Potato Salad is a simple yet flavorful version of the classic potato salad because it uses fewer yet quality ingredients, such as Maille® Cornichons (mini gherkin pickles) that add an extra tart bite, and skips the hard boiled eggs, which makes the potato salad even easier.
In addition, it includes a quality dijon mustard in addition to mayonnaise for extra flavor. I recommend Maille Dijon Mustard.
After you make the potato salad be sure to let it sit in the fridge for a few hours to enhance the flavor.
Where will you take this Easy Picnic Potato Salad?
Be sure to enter the giveaway below for a chance to win a beautiful picnic basket filled with Maille Cornichons, Mustards, accessories, and a Revol “Let’s Grill” Outdoor Entertaining Set.
If you like this recipe, be sure to follow me on:
Easy Picnic Potato Salad
- Place potatoes in a pot with water to cover. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat, cover and simmer 25 to 30 minutes until potatoes are fork tender. Drain, rinse under cold water, and drain once more.
- Cut potatoes into 1 inch pieces. Place them in a bowl, pour in vinegar, and add salt and pepper. Add chopped celery and cornichons. Stir in mayonnaise and mustard until everything is combined. Chill, covered, until ready to serve. Sprinkle with dried parsley and a dash of paprika before serving.
Our friends at Maille® Mustard have teamed up with Revol, a French culinary porcelain manufacturer that has been making high-end cookware and serveware since 1789, to give one of our loyal readers a beautiful Revol“Let’s Grill” Outdoor Entertaining Set, as part of an incredible prize package with a beautiful picnic basket. This AMAZING prize package includes the following:
- Revol“Let’s Grill” Outdoor Entertaining Set
- A selection of US Maille products, (1 jar of each: Dijon Originale, Honey Dijon, Old Style, Rich Country Dijon, Horseradish, and 2 jars of Cornichons)
- One Maille apron from France
- A beautiful, large woven picnic basket with 2 plates, 2 glasses, 2 sets of silverware, placemats
- The complete package has an approximate value of $200!!!
To enter the giveaway, use the rafflecopter widget below! All terms and regulations for the giveaway can be found in the rafflecopter widget. Winner will be chosen at random via rafflecopter and contacted via the email provided in the widget. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to the email or a new winner may be chosen!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
(Disclaimer: I received a picnic basket and products from Maille® and Revol in order to develop an original recipe, host a giveaway, and give an honest review. The opinions expressed in this post are 100% my own.)