This Garlic Parmesan Vegetable Pizza is quick, easy and delicious and will bring the whole family around the table, even on a busy weeknight.
There is no need to order take-out or have a pizza delivered on a busy weeknight when a yummy, cheesy gourmet pizza is so quick and easy to make, especially when many of the ingredients are probably already in your pantry and refrigerator.
You won’t believe how simple this is to make. Yet will impress the kids and family, who will love it. Start with a prepared pizza crust. Then spoon the Roasted Garlic Parmesan Sauce on half the pizza. Then spoon the marinara sauce on the other half.
Then add the sliced mushrooms, and red and green bell peppers. Sprinkle with Mozzarella cheese and bake for 8 to 10 minutes, and Voila! You have a piping hot, cheesy gourmet pizza ready to serve your family.
Trust me. This Garlic Parmesan Vegetable Pizza is way better than delivery pizza. It tastes gourmet and can be on the table in under 25 minutes. If you have already have vegetables sliced, you can this pizza on the table in 15 minutes flat!
Which vegetables will you put on your Garlic Parmesan Vegetable Pizza?
If you like this recipe, be sure to follow me on:
Garlic Parmesan Vegetable Pizza
- 1 12-inch prepared pizza crust
- 1/2 cup Roasted Garlic Cream Sauce
- 1/2 cup Marinara Sauce
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 red sweet pepper sliced
- 1/2 green bell pepper sliced
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Spread the Roasted Garlic Cream sauce over half the pizza crust, leaving about 1 inch of the edge of the crust uncovered. Over the other half of the pizza crust, spread evenly the Marinara Sauce. On top of the sauces, spread the mushrooms, red and green bell peppers evenly over both sides of the pizza. Sprinkle with Mozzarella, and bake 8 – 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Let sit for 5 minutes. Slice and serve.
If you like this recipe be sure to try some of my other recipes!