Bacon Spaghetti Florentine is a quick and easy pasta dinner made with spaghetti, bacon, spinach, onions, garlic, and Italian cheeses, including mozzarella, parmesan, and asiago, that I can have on the table in 30 minutes.
Oh my gosh! What’s not to love? First there is bacon. Need I say more? I could stop right here. But yes. There’s more. Then add sautéed onions, plenty of garlic, and fresh baby spinach. (I love sautéed fresh spinach and garlic together!) I can’t stop now. Add everyone’s favorite pasta, spaghetti, and you have Bacon Spaghetti Florentine! Now you have a super easy weeknight dinner that you family will love! It has all the family favorite foods all combined into one.
I love that this Bacon Spaghetti Florentine keeps the family happy. However, what I also love is that it is easy and budget-friendly because it uses items I almost always have on hand in my refrigerator and pantry. So, if I get home after work, and have not planned dinner. This Bacon Spaghetti Florentine is an easy go-to dinner that I can have on the table in 30 minutes.
When are you making this quick and easy, delicious Bacon Spaghetti Florentine? Leave me a comment and let me know.
If you like this recipe, be sure to follow me on:
RECOMMENDED COOKING EQUIPMENT
- 12 ounce package spaghetti
- 6 slices of center cut bacon
- 1/2 onion sliced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Italian cheeses Mozzarella, Parmesan, Asiago
- Cook the spaghetti, according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the bacon until crisp. Drain, except for about 1 tablespoon bacon fat.
- Add sliced onion and cook for about 3 or 4 minutes until softened. Add minced garlic and cook for about 1 minute.
- Add the spinach and stir for about 2 or 3 minutes until it is wilted.
- Add the drained spaghetti to the skillet, and toss to even distribute ingredients.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese, and serve.
If you like this Bacon Spaghetti Florentine recipe, then try my Cheesy Bacon Ranch Pasta Casserole.
Or try this classic Baked Ziti.
Or you may want this Bacon Pasta Salad Primavera.
You may also like this Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto Pasta.
Or how about this Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Shells.