Asiago Bruschetta Roasted Asparagus, with tomatoes, garlic, onions, and asiago cheese, makes a healthy gourmet side dish that can be on the table in 15 minutes and is perfect for brunch, or a weeknight or holiday dinner.
Asiago Bruschetta Roasted Asparagus is actually my recipe to share with our family. I would love to make one of my Mom’s favorite recipes, but my Mom was not interested in cooking. She was a wonderful Mother and creative artist, but cooking was not something she enjoyed. So I can’t remember that she had a favorite recipe.
However, I think my Mom would have loved this Asiago Bruschetta Roasted Asparagus recipe because it is delicious, healthy, impressive, and can be ready in 15 minutes. Quick and easy recipes were the only ones she would consider. A lot of that was out of necessity since she was a working Mom with 5 kids.
Even though my Mother did not enjoy cooking, she did enjoy anything artistic. She painted on canvas and porcelain, made ceramic art, and tile mosaic artwork.
The name Mosaic in my blog title, Flavor Mosaic, is a nod to my Mom because of her tile mosaic artwork that she created. While I can’t paint or make the tile mosaic artwork she did, I can create a recipe that is a mosaic of flavors!
I think this Asiago Bruschetta Roasted Asparagus qualifies as a mosaic of flavors and is so pretty some might consider it a work of art.
Once you taste the incredible flavor of the roasted asparagus, this will become one of your favorite recipes also. The roasting really brings out the sweetness of the asparagus.
How about you? Would you and your Mom like this Asiago Bruschetta Roasted Asparagus? Give it a try for your Mother’s Day brunch, or just a weeknight dinner.
If you like this recipe, be sure to follow me on:
Asiago Bruschetta Roasted Asparagus
- 1 pound fresh asparagus washed and trimmed
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 Roma tomatoes diced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 onion diced
- 6 fresh basil leaves chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded asiago cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place asparagus on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Drizzle with olive oil.
- To make the bruschetta, in a small bowl stir together the chopped tomatoes, garlic, onions, and basil leaves with a teaspoon of olive oil.
- Top the asparagus with the bruschetta, placing it in the middle of the stalks.
- Sprinkle shredded asiago cheese over the top. Drizzle with a little olive oil, if needed.
- Bake in the oven about 10 minutes until the asparagus is tender and the cheese is melted.
- Serve the Asiago Bruschetta Roasted Asparagus while hot. Enjoy!
Be sure to check out these other recipes with Asparagus: