Sometimes simply fresh vegetables with fresh ingredients taste the best. And when preparing a holiday meal, simple, quick and easy are what I need when surrounded by chaos.
This Oven Roasted Asparagus recipe from AllRecipes.com is perfect for a busy holiday dinner. It is a quick and easy, yet elegant, healthy, gourmet side dish, sure to please all your family and guests.
All you need is:
- Fresh Asparagus
- Olive Oil
- Minced Garlic
- Freshly Ground Pepper
- Salt to tase
- Freshly grated parmesan cheese
The recipe is fantastic as written. The only change I made was to sprinkle the parmesan cheese on the asparagus after it finished cooking instead of before.
Ready to try it? Get the recipe here: https://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Oven-Roasted-Asparagus/Detail.aspx
Oven Roasted Asparagus
- 1 pound fresh asparagus
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large baking dish mix all ingredients together. Toss asparagus to ensure that is is evenly covered with the olive oil and seasonings.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 15 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Grate fresh parmesan cheese before serving.