Mini Gingerbread Cheesecake Bites are mini cheesecakes with a delicious gingerbread cookie crust. These gingerbread cheesecakes provide a taste of Christmas in every bite.
With a vanilla cheesecake filling inside of mini gingerbread cups and drizzled with melted white chocolate, these mini cheesecakes are perfect when you want a bite of the dessert without baking a whole cheesecake.
Why You’ll Love Mini Gingerbread Cheesecake Bites
When you are surrounded by holiday desserts, such as whole cakes, cheesecakes, pies, and puddings, sometimes you want just a bite to satisfy your sweet tooth.
These Mini Gingerbread Cheesecakes are the perfect holiday dessert finger food for a Christmas party or for a party of one. Sharing is optional not required. 🙂
Why This Gingerbread Cheesecake Recipe Works
First, this recipe is really easy to make because we are starting with a gingerbread cake mix to make the crust.
The cheesecake filling requires only 5 ingredients, it is really quick and easy to make, but even more, fun to eat!
Furthermore, I am including step by step instructions with photos to make the recipe easy to follow.
How To Make Gingerbread Cheesecake Bites
The affiliate links below will allow you to see the product on Amazon.com. If you choose to purchase one of the items, I will receive a very small commission on the product and does not increase the price.
- Mixing Bowl Set from Amazon.com – A basic necessity when cooking or baking.
- Mini Muffin Tin Pan
- Hand Mixer – Perfect if you don’t have a lot of counter space and can store it away when not using it.
- KitchenAid Stand Mixer – A necessity for every baker.
- Metal Serving Tray– A rustic farmhouse metal tray with handles from Amazon.
Below I discuss the ingredients and possible substitutions in case you don’t have a specific ingredient on hand. However, if you are looking for the specific measurements of each ingredient, be sure to scroll down to the bottom of this article, just above the comments, for the printable recipe card, which includes all the ingredients and the specific amounts of each one.
- Gingerbread cake mix – I used a 14.5-ounce box of gingerbread cake mix.
- Butter – I recommend using real butter because it provides the best flavor and texture.
- Cream cheese – Let it sit out for about an hour so it will soften.
- Vanilla – I recommend using pure vanilla extract instead of the imitation vanilla for the best flavor.
- White chocolate chips
- Sprinkles – The sprinkles are optional but they give the mini cheesecakes a pop of color and make it fun for a holiday or birthday party.
High Level Directions
You can make these Mini Gingerbread Cheesecake Bites in 5 simple steps. (Please scroll down to the bottom of the article, above the comments, for the detailed instructions in the printable recipe card.)
- Bake the Gingerbread cups.
- Make the Cheesecake Filling.
- Pipe the Cheesecake Filling into the Gingerbread cups.
- Drizzle melted white chocolate over the top of the cheesecake bites.
- Sprinkle the Mini Gingerbread Cheesecake bites with sprinkles and serve.
What To Serve With Mini Cheesecakes
- Peppermint White Hot Chocolate – Topped with whipped cream and crushed peppermint candy, this hot chocolate is sweet, minty, and comforting and makes a wonderful holiday hot chocolate.
- Strawberry Cheesecake Salad – Strawberry Cheesecake Salad is like a strawberry cheesecake in a bowl and makes a delicious and easy no bake dessert.
- Ginger Molasses Crinkle Cookies – are soft, thick, spiced molasses cookies, covered in powdered sugar, and are delicious for the holidays.
More Recipes You’ll Love
Pumpkin Pecan Cheesecake Bars – Pumpkin Pecan Cheesecake Bars with a crunchy Gingersnap crust, a layer of creamy pumpkin cheesecake, and a crumbly pecan topping drizzled in a sweet vanilla glaze make this a fantastic dessert.
Cherry Cheesecake Brownies – Cherry Cheesecake Brownies look beautiful and taste even better. I use my Best Brownies recipe for the brownie layer and then a simple cheesecake recipe for the cheesecake layer. Then it is topped with cherry pie filling that is swirled in with the cheesecake layer.
If you like this recipe or make this recipe, be sure to leave a comment, rate the recipe, and follow us on:
Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | BlogLovin | Instagram
Mini Gingerbread Cheesecake Bites
- 1 (14.5-ounce) box gingerbread cake mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 (8-ounce) blocks cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Sprinkles, if desired (optional)
Gingerbread Crust Instructions
- In a medium mixing bowl mix together the cake mix, water, and butter until well combined.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease a 24 count mini muffin tin.
- Spoon the dough into each muffin cup.
- Bake 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and immediately using a spoon press a well into each cup. Let the cups cool.
Cheesecake Filling Instructions
- Meanwhile in a large mixing bowl using an electric mixer blend together the softenedcream cheese, vanilla, and sugar until well combined and slightly fluffy.
- Place all of the cheesecake mixture into a plastic zip-top bag.
- Snip off the end of the bag and pipe cheesecake filling into each of the cooled gingerbread cups.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl melt the chocolate chips in 30-second intervals until all melted.
- Drizzle the white chocolate over the gingerbread cups, sprinkle with sprinkles if desired.
Heather K says
These look so good! I have a ton of leftover gingerbread from making gingerbread houses. I think I’ll make this as a dip to go with it.