Cheesy Tortellini Skillet Lasagna is perfect when you want lasagna but don’t have the time to make it from scratch. By using tortellini, this one-pot tortellini lasagna can be ready in 20 minutes!
We love love love lasagna. I drool just thinking about the cheesy, creamy gooey mess of goodness. However, I don’t always have the time or energy to make lasagna from scratch.
That is why I love this quick and easy Cheesy Tortellini Skillet Lasagna because it tastes so much like regular lasagna but cooks up so much more quickly. It is so fast that it is perfect for a weeknight dinner or supper, and it tastes incredibly rich and delicious that your whole family is certain to love this Cheesy Tortellini Skillet Lasagna.
The soft, pillowy cheese-filled tortellini pasta topped with the savory and slightly spicy spaghetti sauce and the mozzarella cheese is layer upon layer of cheesy goodness!
Once covered with the ooey-gooey melted mozzarella cheese, this Cheesy Tortellini Skillet Lasagna looks like a regular lasagna and everyone is going to want to dig in. I had to fight off my family to get these pictures made!
Another reason I love this Cheesy Tortellini Skillet Lasagna is that it is basically a one pot meal, which makes for easy cleanup and less time spent in the kitchen, which means I can spend more time with my family. The tortellini cooks very quickly right in the pan with the sauce.
Since dinner is made and the kitchen cleaned in record time, you have more time for your family and the things you love to do together. More time for kids baseball games, band practice, dance recitals, or whatever activities you love to do with your family.
How about you? What are you going to do with all that free time you have when you make this Cheesy Tortellini Skillet Lasagna for your weeknight dinner? Make the recipe and leave a comment to let me know.
If you like this recipe, be sure to follow me on:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 (24-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper (optional)
- 1 (20-ounce) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown the ground beef. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Stir in the spaghetti sauce and crushed red pepper flakes (optional.) Add in the cheese tortellini and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese evenly over the top of the tortellini lasagna. Cover and cook for about 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve hot.