Adapted from AllRecipes.com, this easy, versatile Black Bean and Feta Cheese Ugly Dip is great as a side to a Mexican dinner, or on top of a salad, or as a cold appetizer dip.
It is easy to change it up to your taste. If you change the black beans to garbanzo beans, it becomes more of a mediterranean style dip.
This one is so easy and healthy, give it a try at your next meal or get together.
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 15 ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 11 ounce can corn, drained
- 1/2 green bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 small red onion diced
- 1 4 ounce package crumbled feta cheese
- 5 green onions chopped
- Whisk vinegar, sugar, olive oil, garlic powder, and pepper together in a bowl.
- Mix black beans, corn, red onion, and red and green bell peppers together in a separate bowl.
- Drizzle dressing over black bean mixture; toss to coat.
- Refrigerate dip 1 hour.
- Top with feta cheese and chopped green onions before serving.