Adapted from AllRecipes.com, this easy, versatile Black Bean and Feta Cheese Ugly Dip is great as a side to a Mexican dinner, or on top of a salad, or as a cold appetizer dip.
It is easy to change it up to your taste. If you change the black beans to garbanzo beans, it becomes more of a mediterranean style dip.
This one is so easy and healthy, give it a try at your next meal or get together.
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup white sugar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (11 ounce) can corn, drained
- ½ green bell pepper, chopped
- ½ red bell pepper, chopped
- ½ small red onion, diced
- 1 (4 ounce) package crumbled feta cheese
- 5 green onions, chopped
- Whisk vinegar, sugar, olive oil, garlic powder, and pepper together in a bowl.
- Mix black beans, corn, red onion, and red and green bell peppers together in a separate bowl.
- Drizzle dressing over black bean mixture; toss to coat.
- Refrigerate dip 1 hour.
- Top with feta cheese and chopped green onions before serving.