It’s that time of year. Time to review the best recipes in 2013. These are the Flavor Mosaic recipes with the most views in the past year.
Starting with number 10 and working our way to the top.
10. Buffalo Chicken Jalapeño Popper Pizza – Who doesn’t love pizza? It no surprise that our Buffalo Chicken Jalapeño Popper Pizza made the top 10. It’s perfect for parties.
9. Eggless Pumpkin Bread – I heard from many of you with allergies that this was just what you are looking for. I’m so glad you like it.
8. Oatmeal Pancakes – Shhh! Don’t tell anyone these pancakes are healthy because they will never know because these taste fabulous.
7. Apple Cinnamon White Cake with Vanilla Glaze – One of my first recipes on the blog and I’m so happy you like it.
6. Pumpkin Streusel Muffins Drizzled with White Chocolate – With a cinnamon walnut streusel and melted white chocolate it is no wonder this is one of your favorites.
5. Easy Crockpot Chicken Chili – an easy but delicious chicken chili that is perfect for watching the big game.
4. Cheesy Bacon Ranch Hash Brown Casserole – The ultimate comfort food with cheese, bacon, potatoes and ranch seasoning. What is not to love?
2. Italian Sausage and Pasta in a Cream Basil Sauce – Another fantastic comfort food dish with italian sausage, cheese, and pasta is one of your favorites. Everyone loves comfort food.
1. Pumpkin Praline Bread Pudding – This rich, creamy dessert was by far the most popular. Many of you found it on Pinterest and made it for your holiday dinner.
Based on these results, you really like pumpkin recipes as 4 pumpkin recipes are in the top 10. Comfort food dishes were also very popular based on this list.
As we say farewell to 2013 and ring in 2014, let me know what type of recipes you would like to see on Flavor Mosaic in 2014! Leave a comment with your suggestions.
If you like these recipes, subscribe via email and have them delivered directly to your inbox.