Oven Roasted Garlic Herb Parmesan Potatoes…..just the name alone makes me hungry. Imagine buttery potatoes coated with olive oil, garlic, herbs de provence, and freshly grated parmesan cheese. MMMMM!
Whenever I make roasted potatoes my husband and Mother-in-Law can’t get enough. I can always count on never having leftovers.
My AllRecipes friend, who has the AllRecipes profile, bellepepper, created this fabulous Oven Roasted Parmesan Potatoes recipe, which I adapted to create this Oven Roasted Garlic Herb Parmesan Potatoes.
I especially like this recipe because with the oil, garlic, herbs, and parmesan cheese, the potatoes are slightly crispy on the outside soft on the inside. And the flavors of parmesan, garlic, and herbs de provence just meld together so well.
Don’t worry if you don’t have herbs de provence. You can use italian seasoning or a combination of any of your favorite herbs such as oregano, basil or rosemary.
These are just so easy and delicious, you have to give them a try.
If you like this recipe, be sure to follow us on:
- 2 tablespoon olive oil or as needed
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon herbs de provence
- 2 pounds potatoes quartered (I used yukon gold)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray, or cover pan with foil.
- Mix oil, parmesan cheese, salt, garlic powder, herbs de provence, and black pepper together in a bowl. Add potatoes in the bowl; toss to coat.
- Arrange potatoes, in one layer, onto the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes. Turn potatoes once; continue baking until golden and crispy, about 15 to 20 more minutes.
For more potato recipes, try my Hasselback Potatoes recipe for an easy but elegant potato side dish.
If you like this recipe, subscribe via email and have them delivered directly to your inbox.