Southern Banana Pudding Parfaits are easy yet delicious portable desserts made in mason jars with layers of crushed vanilla wafers, sliced bananas, banana pudding, and whipped topping!
I love to cook from scratch when I have the time. However, sometimes I don’t want to wait, and want something sweet NOW!! I did not want to wait for for the Southern Banana Pudding Parfaits to sit for hours in the refrigerator.
So I got out a package of the instant banana cream pudding, and whipped topping, and vanilla wafers, and started making these parfaits. They are quick and easy and delicious!
Just add a handful of crushed vanilla wafers at the bottom, a layer of pudding, a layer of sliced bananas, and a layer of whipped topping, and repeat. Garnish with crushed vanilla wafers and sliced bananas and you have Southern Banana Pudding Parfaits ready to take with you on the go.
Where will you take your Southern Banana Pudding Parfaits?
If you like this recipe, be sure to follow me on:
Southern Banana Pudding Parfaits
- 1 (3.4-ounce) box banana cream instant pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 36 vanilla wafers crushed
- 3 bananas peeled and sliced
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Prepare the pudding according to package directions.
- Fold half of the whipped topping into the pudding.
- Use either 8 mini mason jars or 4 regular mason jars.
- In each mason jar, add 2 heaping tablespoons of crushed wafers to the bottom of each jar.
- Add a layer of sliced bananas to cover the wafers. Add 2 tablespoons pudding. Add another approximately 2 tablespoons of Whipped topping.
- Garnish with crumbled vanilla wafers and sliced banana.
If you like this recipe, try my Strawberry Blueberry Yogurt Parfaits.
Another recipe you may enjoy are my Pumpkin Pie Yogurt Parfaits.
For another banana dessert or breakfast, try these Easy Banana Nut Muffins.
For a different type of pudding recipe, try this Cinnamon Apple Pie Bread Pudding.
My most popular blog post of all time is my Pumpkin Praline Bread Pudding. Make it and find out why.