This easy No Bake Banana Pudding Cream Pie recipe is super easy to make and requires no baking! Yay! Yet it still has that creamy banana cream filling over the crunchy graham cracker crust and vanilla wafers.
This No Bake Banana Pudding Cream Pie Recipe tastes wonderful this time of year. Best of all, for the cook, you don’t have to heat up the oven or the kitchen!! With our 95 degree days, 80% humidity, and 100+ heat indexes, I don’t want to heat up the oven if I can avoid it!
What is even better is that this No Bake Banana Pudding Cream Pie Recipe could not be any easier to make. Sometimes I like to cook from scratch, but sometimes I love the convenience of preparation using ready made ingredients.
I start out with a pre-made graham cracker crust. I like to add mini vanilla wafers to give it a little extra crunch to this No Bake Banana Pudding Cream Pie Recipe.
Then I add fresh sliced bananas on top of the wafers to add addtional banana flavor to the No Bake Banana Pudding Cream Pie Recipe.
After mixing together the banana and vanilla pudding packages with milk, I pour it into the graham cracker crust, and it becomes this No Bake Banana Pudding Cream Pie Recipe. Refrigerate it for at least four hours.
I like to add whipped topping, vanilla wafers, and sliced bananas to the top of the pie before serving. This pie has been a hit at family dinners, parties, and potlucks.
For which occasion will you make this easy No Bake Banana Pudding Cream Pie?
If you like this recipe, be sure to follow me on:
No Bake Banana Pudding Cream Pie
- 1 ready-to-use graham cracker crumb crust 6 oz.
- 12 - 14 mini vanilla wafers
- 1 banana sliced
- 1 pkg. 3.4 oz. Banana Cream Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 pkg. 3.4 oz. JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 2-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1/2 cup thawed refrigerated Whipped Topping for garnish
- Arrange mini vanilla wafers on the bottom of the pie crust.
- Arrange banana slices on top of the vanilla wafers on the bottom of crust.
- In a medium bowl mix together pudding mixes and milk with whisk for about 2 min.
- Pour into crust.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
- Garnish the top of the pie with whipped topping, mini vanilla wafers, and sliced bananas just before serving.
If you want the flavor, but not in a pie, try my Southern Banana Pudding Parfaits.
Or try this easy No Bake Strawberry Margarita Pie.