This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SeasonedGreetings #CollectiveBias
For me one of the most relaxing days is New Years Day kicking back with our family and close friends together watching football on the big screen at my sister’s house. Every year I bring my Mini Spicy Cajun Corn Dip Cups, which are mini corn tortilla “cups” filled with creamy, spicy, cheesy cajun corn dip made with Tabasco and baked. So easy, yummy, and mini! They are always a hit. You have to make a lot because they go fast!
What really makes these Mini Corn Dip Taco Cups special is the Original Tabasco I use in them. It gives it that extra zip, enhancing the flavor without overwhelming heat.
First I bake the corn tortillas in muffin tins to make them crisp.
While the tortilla cups are baking I make the corn dip. It is so easy with corn, sour cream, mayo, Tabasco, taco seasoning, cheese, tomatoes, green chilies, and green onions.
I recommend making the corn dip the night before and let it sit in the refrigerator overnight. That allows the flavors to blend together. At this point, you could eat the dip right out of the bowl.
Spoon the corn dip into the mini taco cups and bake in a 400 degree oven for about 10 minutes.
The result are cute tortilla cups filled with spicy corn dip. These are favorites of mine and of Mr. Flavor Mosaic. He is a huge fan of Tasbasco. He puts of on everything from eggs to sandwiches and soups.
Be sure to pick up some Tabasco at your local Walmart store. I found it in the same aisle as the barbecue sauces. And you can pick up everything else you need for the recipe as well.
For which holiday party will you serve these Mini Corn Dip Taco Cups?
Thank you for visiting. Don’t forget to Subscribe to Flavor Mosaic to have recipes delivered to your inbox. Follow Flavor Mosaic on Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter to stay up to date with the latest happenings!
Mini Corn Dip Taco Cups
- 24 corn tortillas
- 2 can 11 ounces canned corn, drained
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon low sodium taco seasoning
- 2 teaspoons TABASCO®
- 2 cups 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can diced tomatoes and chilies drained
- 1 can 4 ounces chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- In a medium bowl, combine corn, mayonnaise, sour cream, taco seasoning and TABASCO® Sauce; stir in cheese, tomatoes and chilies, green chilies, and green onions. Refrigerate at least 1 hour (preferably overnight) before serving to allow the flavors to blend together.
- About 30 minutes before serving, heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place each corn tortilla in each muffin tin. Bake for about 10 minutes. Spoon corn dip into each tortilla cup. Bake for about 10 minutes. Serve hot.