Skip the Chinese take-out and have this yummy, healthy Turkey Stir Fry with Sesame Ginger Dressing and broccoli and carrots on the dinner table in 30 minutes.
This Turkey Stir Fry with Sesame Ginger Dressing is sponsored by Honeysuckle White Turkey. However, all opinions are 100% my own.
I can’t count how many times I came home from work and thought it would be easy to just pick up Chinese take out rather than cook dinner. I know I’m not alone.
But don’t!! You don’t have to because this Turkey Stir Fry with Sesame Ginger Dressing is healthier and tastes better and can be on the table in the time it takes you to go pick up that Chinese take out.
I love stir fry recipes because they are so quick and easy and delicious. They are one of the quickest dinners to make and you make it all in one pan! How cool is that?!
This Turkey Stir Fry with Sesame Ginger Dressing was a hit with the hubby. He gave it two thumbs up and asked me to make it again. This is a win-win because he can be very picky about dinner, especially if it is one that is a healthier choice.
I like it because it is an entire meal basically in one wok or skillet, which means I spend less time washing dishes after dinner.
I also love the vegetables in this. If you don’t want to chop vegetables you can buy vegetables already chopped and sliced in the produce section at most grocery stores.
While I love store bought Sesame Ginger Dressing, I prefer to make it myself because that way I know exactly what goes into it and can tweak the measurements to our taste preferences.
If I want it a little sweeter I can add more sugar or if I want to give it more of a kick, I can add more red chile garlic sauce. This makes Turkey Stir Fry with Sesame Ginger Dressing even better than take out.
Start by using the best quality ingredients you can find. For me, this means starting with Honeysuckle White Turkey Cutlets. I like Honeysuckle because they don’t use growth-promoting antibiotics, and the turkeys are raised by independently owned family farms. It really is honest, simple turkey and nothing else.
Start by cooking the turkey in a little oil in a wok or large skillet until it is no longer pink.
Then add the broccoli florets and sliced carrots and cook until they are softened and the edges browned.
Then pour the Sesame Ginger Dressing over the chicken and vegetables. See below for the Sesame Ginger Dressing recipe.
Once the Turkey Stir Fry with Sesame Ginger Dressing is fully cooked, sprinkle the sesame seeds over the top and garnish with chopped green onions.
I recommend serving the Turkey Stir Fry with Sesame Ginger Dressing over white rice.
What will you serve with the Turkey Stir Fry with Sesame Ginger Dressing?
If you like this recipe, be sure to follow us on:
Turkey Stir Fry with Sesame Ginger Dressing
Turkey Stir Fry
- 1-1/2 pound Honeysuckle White Turkey Cutlets cut into bite-sized cubes
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1-1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 2 green onions chopped
Sesame Ginger Dressing
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1- inch fresh ginger minced
- 1 teaspoon red chile garlic sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- In a small bowl stir together the ingredients for the Sesame Ginger Dressing and set aside.
- Heat wok or large skillet over medium-high heat. Add grapeseed oil. When oil is hot, add the turkey cutlets. Stir until the turkey is no longer pink.
- Add broccoli florets and sliced carrots. Cook the vegetables for about 3 minutes or until they are tender.
- Pour the Sesame Ginger Dressing over the turkey and vegetables and cook for about 3 more minutes.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds over the top and add chopped green onions for garnish.
- Serve with rice.