Flavor Mosaic’s Top 10 Most Popular Posts for 2014 include your favorite recipes this year. Check out the list to see if your favorite recipes made the top 10.
2014 has been a year of incredible growth for Flavor Mosaic. With 200 mouthwatering new recipes, our page views grew by an amazing 986% over last year. I became a contributor to Real Housemoms, which helped Flavor Mosaic pass the 100,000 page view benchmark multiple times this year, and I have met some amazing bloggers and have learned a great deal from them. Let’s celebrate our 2014 success with a recap of our top 10 recipes of 2014.
10. Cajun Blackened Chicken was a surprise hit for Fat Tuesday. It seems to go viral at that time. It is one of my go-to quick and easy weeknight recipes that I threw together at the last minute, and it went crazy.
9. Zesty Ranch Slow Cooker Carnitas are so delicious yet so easy to prepare since all the work is done by the slow cooker.
8. Blueberry Crumb Bars, made with fresh blueberries, were another hit with my family and evidently with yours too.
7. Cherry Cheesecake Brownies are decadently delicious and easy to make and make a beautiful presentation.
6. Cinnamon Swirl Pumpkin Coffee Cake was a mistake that turned into a delicious success.
5. Pumpkin Magic Bars were one of the first recipes I made and have been a hit ever since.
4. Cinnamon Apple Pie Bread Pudding is an apple pie made easy by turning it into a bread pudding.
3. Cheesy Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta is a comforting meal of chicken, bacon, ranch, and cheesy pasta. What’s not to love?
2. Apple Walnut Cranberry Salad is a fresh, healthy, salad made with a few ingredients with robust flavor.
1. Pumpkin Praline Pudding was my most popular post last year and tops the list again this year. Check it out to find out why.
Check out the Top 10 List from 2013. Which recipe is your favorite?