This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #FoundMyDelight #CollectiveBias
These Caramel Macchiato Pancakes allow you to enjoy your Caramel Macchiato coffee drink in your morning pancakes instead of driving to the local coffee shop to order one.
Mr. Flavor Mosaic is a coffee fiend! He needs his morning brew. He used to go to the local popular coffee shop each morning to order a latte or Caramel Macchiato until we sat down together to review how much these daily coffee runs were costing us.
That was eye-opening!
Now instead of dealing with the hassle (and cost) of driving to the coffee shop, we both enjoy our morning coffee at home.
However, right now the temperatures are hovering close to 100 degrees F with humidity to match! So instead of drinking hot coffee, we have been drinking iced coffee since we discovered International Delight Iced Coffee – Caramel Macchiato and Mocha flavors.
I love these because they are fridge-friendly and are ready to drink anytime. Just pour them over ice and you have a delicious coffeehouse taste without the hassle and cost of actually going to the coffee shop.
We love International Delight Iced Coffee so much that we plan to drink these all year round. When the morning low temperature is over 80 degrees Iced Coffee is absolutely refreshing!
We love the flavor of the International Delight Iced Coffee – Caramel Macchiato that I wanted to add it to our morning pancakes. It was easy. Just substitute half the buttermilk for International Delight Iced Coffee – Caramel Macchiato to give your favorite pancake recipe that delicious Caramel Macchiato coffeehouse flavor.
Top it with butter and maple syrup and serve it with International Delight Iced Coffee – Mocha flavor, and you have a delicious breakfast (or brunch or brinner!)
For more recipe ideas for International Delight Iced Coffee, be sure to check out their website. Then head to Walmart where you can find all the flavors of the International Delight Iced Coffee in the refrigerated tea/juice section.
How will you enjoy your International Delight Iced Coffee? Will it be in the morning or in the afternoon or in a favorite recipe? I’d love to hear your ideas. Please leave a comment and share your favorite way to enjoy International Delight Iced Coffee!
If you like this recipe, be sure to follow me on:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 3/4 cup International Delight Iced Coffee - Caramel Macchiato
- cooking spray
- In a large mixing bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. In a separate large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, vegetable oil, buttermilk, and International Delight Iced Coffee - Caramel Macchiato. Pour the flour mixture into the egg mixture and whisk until the lumps are gone.
- Heat a large skillet or griddle over medium heat and spray with cooking spray. Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup for each pancake, pour the batter in the skillet, and cook until bubbles appear on the surface. Flip with a spatula, and cook until browned on the other side.
- Serve with butter, syrup and International Delight Iced Coffee - Mocha flavor.
Tip: If you don't have buttermilk, create "sour milk" by combining 3/4 cup milk with 2 teaspoons vinegar in a medium bowl and setting aside for 5 minutes. Then use instead of buttermilk.