Beef Enchilada Taco Boats are cute, easy-to-assemble tacos, and a delicious way to enjoy the big game!
Sign up to receive FREE fast, easy and flavorful recipes in your inbox!
It is that time of year again. Time for LOTS of football games! My husband always enjoys telling me how many games are on TV this week. “Honey, there are only 256 games on this week!” If he could, he would watch them all!
For me game day is all about the food! Tex-Mex is one of our favorite cuisines and goes perfectly with football. For the recent game, I made these Beef Enchilada Taco Boats with Old El Paso™ Soft Tortilla Taco Boats filled with a Michelob Ultra® beef enchilada filling! Delish!!!
I’m so happy I used the Old El Paso™ Soft Tortilla Taco Boats for the Beef Enchilada Taco Boats because:
- The taco boats are baked not fried.
- There’s no need to get out the taco stands.
- The filling stays in the boat and does not fall out of the taco.
- They hold more filling than a standard taco. Yay!!
- They are so darn cute!
To make the beef enchilada filling extra special I added Michelob Ultra® to the vegetables in the Beef Enchilada Taco Boats to give them that extra smooth flavor.
To the beef enchilada filling, I added in some taco seasoning and enchilada sauce (I recommend Old El Paso™) and simmered so the flavors came together beautifully.
To assemble the Beef Enchilada Taco Boats, I removed the Old El Paso™ Soft Tortilla Taco Boats from the package, and added the beef enchilada filling into each boat.
Then I let each person garnish their own Beef Enchilada Taco Boat with their favorite toppings, such as sour cream, chopped tomatoes, lettuce, cheese, avocados, etc.
With whom will you be sharing these Beef Enchilada Taco Boats while watching the big game?
If you like this recipe, be sure to follow me on:
Beef Enchilada Taco Boats
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, heat the oil.
- When hot, add the onions, bell peppers, and tomatoes, and cook for about 5 minutes until the onions are soft.
- Pour in the Michelob Ultra® Beer and let it cook down, about 5 minutes.
- Add the ground beef and cook until it is brown and no longer pink. Sprinkle in the taco seasonings, and pour in the enchilada sauce. Simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Remove the Old El Paso™ Soft Tortilla Taco Boats from their package and spoon the beef enchilada mixture evenly into each one.
- Top each taco boat with your favorite toppings, such as sour cream, cheese, chopped tomatoes, avocados, etc.
Be sure to head to Walmart to pick up the Old El Paso™ Soft Tortilla Taco Boats, Michelob Ultra® and all the other ingredients, such as Old El Paso™ Original Taco Seasoning Mix and Red Enchilada Sauce.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of General Mills. The opinions and text are all mine.