These quick and easy Rotisserie Chicken Breast Tenders are baked on a sheet pan with a Rotisserie Chicken rub or seasoning that make these moist, juicy chicken tenders flavorful and delicious!
While I love the flavor and versatility of a moist and juicy whole roasted Rotisserie Chicken, sometimes I want all that flavor in a smaller size. There are times when a whole chicken just doesn’t make sense.
How To Season Chicken Tenders
Often I have the boneless, skinless chicken breast tenders on hand and it is just enough for 3 of us. Even though I don’t have a whole chicken I can still infuse the flavor of that whole roasted chicken into these chicken breast tenderloins by baking them with a Rotisserie Chicken Seasoning Mix or rub.
I love the Rotisserie Chicken Seasoning because it is made from spices that I already have in my pantry and saves me a trip to the grocery store to buy a spice blend.
The other thing that makes these Rotisserie Chicken Breast Tenders one of my favorite dishes is that they are so easy to bake on a sheet pan. I like it because I can add diced potatoes, onion, and other vegetables to make an entire meal on one sheet pan! Whoever invented the sheet pan cooking is brilliant!
How To Bake Chicken Tenders
To Bake Chicken Tenders on a sheet pan in the oven, just follow these easy steps:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread out the potatoes and vegetables evenly on a parchment-covered sheet pan.
- Add the chicken breast tenders on the sheet pan with the potatoes and vegetables.
- Sprinkle everything with the Rotisserie Seasoning rub.
- Bake in a preheated oven.
How Long To Bake Chicken Tenders In The Oven
- Bake the Rotisserie Chicken Breast Tenders (or chicken tenders) in a preheated 350 degree oven for about 20 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink, the juices run clear, and the internal temperature shows 165 degrees F on an Instant-Read thermometer.
What To Serve With Rotisserie Chicken Breast Tenders
I like to serve these Rotisserie Chicken Breast Tenders with roasted potatoes and my Ramen Noodle Salad. However, any vegetable that you can bake on a sheet pan with the chicken will work. Some other suggestions are Brussels sprouts, carrots, or this Cucumber Tomato Salad.
If you need an easy-peasy weeknight dinner with all the flavor of a Sunday Supper, then you need to try these Rotisserie Chicken Breast Tenders recipe!
Give it a try and let me know in the comments how you like it! I can’t wait to hear from you!
If you are looking for more chicken tender recipes, be sure to check out these Baked Chicken Tenders with Honey Sriracha!
Looking for a recipe for a whole chicken? Check out this Oven Roasted Chicken!
For another easy chicken breast recipe try my Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry!
If you like this recipe, be sure to follow us on:
Rotisserie Chicken Breast Tenders
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Cover a sheet pan with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl stir together all the spices (ingredients 1 – 7.)
- Sprinkle rotisserie spice mix over the chicken tenders on all sides.
- Please chicken tenders in one layer on the sheet pan.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Cucumber Tomato Salad (With A Mexican Twist) – This Cucumber Tomato Salad with sliced cucumbers, fresh tomatoes, sliced red onions, in a red wine vinaigrette makes a truly delicious and refreshing summer salad!
- Ramen Noodle Salad (With Broccoli Slaw) -This Ramen Noodle Salad is a make ahead cole slaw, made with broccoli slaw and ramen noodles, that is perfect for a side dish for a potluck, bbq, or picnic.
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts – These Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon, onion are delicious, and a Balsamic Glaze adds incredible nutty, smoky flavor!
- Creole Green Beans – Creole Green Beans are savory and spicy and delicious with bacon, onions, tomatoes, chilies, and cajun seasoning and make a perfect Cajun Side Dish.