These festive Christmas M&M Cookie Bars are magic cookie bars with red and green M&M candies that are a perfect addition to your holiday baking list.
I love these fun, festive Christmas M&M Cookie Bars, which are also called magic cookie bars, or magic bars.
They are sweet, colorful, have great texture and are certain to be a hit at your next holiday cookie exchange or holiday party. Combine these Christmas M&M Cookie Bars with other Christmas cookies, such as Loaded Christmas Cowboy Cookies, Peppermint Kiss Chocolate Crinkle Cookies, and Mini M&M Chocolate Cookies.
With a graham cracker crust and pecans and coconut and red and green M&Ms in a filling of sweetened condensed milk, these Christmas M&M Cookie Bars are are basically magic cookie bars with red and green M&Ms for a festive holiday treat.
My husband could be considered a Cookie Monster and therefore, with these cookie bars, I need to make a double batch. (We’ll diet after Christmas!) 🙂
While these Christmas M&M Cookie Bars are incredibly sweet and delicious, they are surprisingly easy to make. Even the kids could make these bars and they would have a blast doing it.
The crust is a graham cracker crumb crust and it is topped with sweetened condensed milk that you can pour directly from the can on top of the pie crust.
Then you add your toppings, such as coconut, pecans and M&Ms. It could not be simpler.
The best part are all the happy smiles and mmmmm’s you receive. Go ahead and make these Christmas M&M Cookie Bars today!
If you like this recipe, be sure to follow us on:
Christmas M&M Cookie Bars
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup 8 Tablespoons (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup red and green M&M candies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place foil in a 9x9 baking sheet. Spray foil with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
- Press the graham cracker crumbs in the bottom of the foil-covered pan.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk over the graham cracker crumbs.
- Top with flaked coconut, chopped pecans, and green and red M&M candies.
- Bake in a preheated oven for about 25 - 30 minutes. Let cool for about 10 minutes.
Below are other cookie recipes you may like.