Pumpkin Cookie Dough Chocolate Truffles are luscious little bites of sweet pumpkin cookie dough with chocolate chips and covered in creamy melted chocolate! Pure heaven!
As you may have noticed, I LOVE pumpkin! Maybe it was the Pumpkin Praline Bread Pudding or the Pumpkin Tres Leches Cake that gave it away. It could also have been the Cinnamon Swirl Pumpkin Coffee Cake or the savory Pumpkin Chipotle Vegetarian Chili that gave it away.
However, based on the popularity of these pumpkin recipes, I’m not the only one that loves pumpkin. Most of you do too! Yay! Welcome my fellow pumpkin peeps!!
I love these little Pumpkin Cookie Dough Chocolate Truffles because you can eat them without too much guilt. Why? Because there are no eggs to worry about. Why is that important? Because these little sweet treats are not baked. So you can have your Pumpkin Cookie Dough Truffles and eat them too.
No eggs…No baking….No worries. Just pumpkin and chocolate, and happy faces all around.
OK my Pumpkin peeps. It is now your turn! For which occasion will you make these yummy Pumpkin Cookie Dough Chocolate Truffles.
Thank you for visiting. Don’t forget to Subscribe to Flavor Mosaic to have recipes delivered to your inbox. Follow Flavor Mosaic on Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter to stay up to date with the latest happenings!
- 1/2 cup 1 stick butter, softened
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups mini chocolate chips divided
- 2 teaspoons shortening
- In a large bowl, mix together butter, brown sugar and white sugar. Mix in pumpkin and vanilla. Then add flour, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and salt. Stir well until it is thoroughly combined. Fold in 1 cup mini chocolate chips. Cover and place dough in the refrigerator for about 1 hour, until the dough is chilled.
- Place the remaining 1 cup chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl with the shortening. Microwave on high for 30 second intervals, stirring well in between. You may have to microwave 2 or 3 times for the chocolate to completely melt.
- Form the dough into 1 inch balls. Dip into the melted chocolate. Place on a tray lined with parchment paper. Refrigerate for an hour. Store in air-tight container.
For more pumpkin recipes, try my Pumpkin Praline Bread Pudding.
Or how about my Cinnamon Swirl Pumpkin Coffee Cake.
or how about this delicious Pumpkin Tres Leches Cake?