This Cookies and Cream Milkshake, or Oreo Milkshake, is creamy, thick, and sweet with crunchy, crushed Oreo cookies, those chocolate sandwich cookies, that are so popular!
With only 4 simple ingredients, you can have this creamy, thick Cookies and Cream Oreo Shake ready in minutes! It is out of this world fantastic! This milkshake will be a hit with the kids and the whole family!
Whether you serve these milkshakes to your sweetheart for Valentine’s Day or for a birthday, or as an afternoon sweet treat, they will be a hit.
The creamy ice cream shake with the crunchy pieces of Oreo cookies makes a mouthwatering dessert.
Why You’ll Love Cookies And Cream Milkshakes
The only thing that I love better than ice cream is a milkshake! Who’s with me? The cold creamy, smooth vanilla shake is awesome. But what makes it even better? Crush some Oreo cookies in it to turn it into a Cookies and Cream Milkshake.
You can even top it with whipped cream, and chocolate syrup, or hot fudge for even more sweet goodness! My mouth is watering just thinking about it.
The other thing you will love about these Oreo Milkshakes is that they are incredibly easy to make. It only requires 4 ingredients and about 5 minutes, and you will be enjoying that creamy, crunchy sweetness in no time!
How To Make Oreo Milkshakes
- Vanilla Ice Cream – For the creamiest milkshake, use a full-fat vanilla ice cream instead of a low-fat one. I recommend using your favorite brand of ice cream.
- Whole Milk – Whole milk will provide a creamier milkshake than low-fat milk.
- Oreo Cookies – Those chocolate sandwich cookies with the cream filling go perfectly with this milkshake. Just crush them up before you add them.
- Vanilla Extract – Use pure vanilla extract instead of imitation for the best flavor.
- Gather your ingredients: Vanilla Ice Cream, Milk, Oreo Cookies, and Vanilla extract.
- Add the vanilla ice cream, milk, and vanilla to the blender.
- Then add the Oreo cookies.
- Place the lid on the blender.
- Blend the ice cream, vanilla, milk, and Oreo cookies together until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and top with Oreo cookie crumbs.
- For a thicker milkshake, reduce the amount of milk.
- For a more chocolatey milkshake, start with chocolate ice cream as a base or add more Oreo cookies.
- If you don’t have a blender, let the ice cream soften for several minutes before mixing it together. This will make it easier to stir.
What To Serve With It
Some popular toppings to serve with the Oreo milkshakes are listed below.
- More crushed Oreo Cookies
- Whipped Cream
- Chocolate Syrup
- Caramel Syrup
- Hot Fudge
Variations of Cookies And Cream Milkshakes
- Chocolate Oreo Milkshake. Use Chocolate ice cream instead of vanilla ice cream for a Chocolate Oreo Milkshake.
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Oreo Milkshake. Add some chocolate chip cookie dough pieces with the Oreos for a Cookies And Cream Cookie Dough Milkshake.
- Toffee Oreo Milkshake. Add some chopped Toffee pieces in the milkshake with the crushed Oreos.
Can You Make A Milkshake Without Ice Cream?
- Yes. If you don’t have ice cream, you can mix crushed ice with the milk and Oreos in a blender. The texture will be different. It will be more slushy than creamy but will still be sweet and delicious.
More Recipes You’ll Love
- Rocky Road Chocolate Smoothie
- Oreo Fluff
- Cookies and Cream Cookies
- Pineapple Ice Cream
- No Churn Strawberry Ice Cream
If you like this recipe or make this recipe, be sure to leave a comment, rate the recipe, and follow us on:
Cookies and Cream (Oreo) Milkshake
- In a blender, add milk, ice cream, oreo cookies, and vanilla extract. Blend until thick and frothy.
- Pour into glass and top with oreo cookie crumbs.