Do you ever crave creamy, decadent ice cream but don’t have an ice cream maker? No worries. Make this rich, creamy and Easy Homemade No Churn Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe with fresh strawberries and only 4 ingredients, and no ice cream maker is required.
Sing it with me! ♬ Summertime, Summertime, Sum Sum Summertime! ♬ You know it is time for blue skies, hot temperatures, and outdoor get togethers that require cold, creamy, sweet desserts like homemade ice cream. Yep! Your family and friends expect that! That’s right. They called me and told me. 🙂
To me there is something comforting about rich creamy ice cream, especially when it is homemade and includes sweet, juicy fresh strawberries. It brings back childhood memories of backyard summer parties.
So you have to wait patiently for several hours while it freezes. That is the most difficult part. Then if you live in a hot climate like I do, you have to eat it quickly before it melts.
Go ahead and make this amazing Easy Homemade No Churn Strawberry Ice Cream. It takes about 15 minutes to prepare and then about 6 to 8 hours in the freezer.
If you like this recipe, be sure to follow me on:
- 16 ounces heavy cream
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups fresh strawberries, chopped
- Using a stand mixer, or in a large bowl with a hand mixer, beat heavy whipping cream on high for about 5 to 7 minutes or until the cream thickens and makes soft peaks.
- Pour in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla. Beat for another minute or so.
- Fold in strawberries until evenly distributed through cream mixture.
- Spoon the ice cream into a loaf pan.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the freezer for 6 hours or overnight.
If you are looking for a healthier option, try my Strawberry Blueberry Yogurt Parfait recipe with fresh strawberries and creamy yogurt.