This Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Pie makes a super easy no bake dessert for a holiday dinner or party. However, with all the chocolatey peanut butter deliciousness no one will ever know that it was made with greek yogurt.
Pie is a must for any of our family holiday dinners or parties, whether it is for Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, New Year’s, or just a weekend get-together, this Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Pie is always a favorite dessert.
For Mr. Flavor Mosaic, this dessert has the required ingredient to quality as dessert – Chocolate! For him, if it is not chocolate, it is not dessert. Yes he has told me this on more than one occasion. Since this pie includes peanut butter in addition to chocolate, that just takes it over the top! I don’t often bake chocolate and peanut butter desserts in our house because they will be gone in less than 24 hours. Chocolate and peanut butter are absolutely Mr. Flavor Mosaic’s favorite flavor combination.
While this Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Pie is special enough for a special occasion, gourmet dinner, holiday meal, or party, it is so easy to make, you may want to make it any time you want a delicious dessert. With the greek yogurt added and no cream cheese, it is a little lighter. I would not call it healthy, but you may feel a little less guilty.
Essentially this pie is made in 3 easy steps. Start with a chocolate cookie pie crust. To keep it a no bake pie, I used a store-bought Oreo cookie pie crust. However, you could crush some Oreo cookies and add melted butter and bake in the oven to make your own chocolate cookie pie crust.
The next layer of this delicious Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Pie is the peanut butter layer. To make the peanut butter pie filling, all you need is peanut butter (of course), greek yogurt, and sweetened condensed milk. That is it! It is so easy!
For the next layer of our Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Pie, you will need a 12 ounce package of milk chocolate chips and heavy whipping cream. That is it. Only 2 ingredients required. Surprising, isn’t it. Just melt the chocolate chips in the microwave and whip the heavy cream into soft peaks and combine. It is just so simple I’m almost embarrassed to call it a recipe.
Refrigerate the Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Pie pie overnight. When you are ready to serve, add a spoonful of whipped cream to the top of pie, and voila! You have a beautiful, impressive Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie that people will think you slaved over! Ha! Have we got them fooled!
If you like this recipe, be sure to follow me on:
- 1 chocolate Oreo cookie premade pie crust
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- ⅕ cup sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 12 oz milk chocolate chips
- In a medium bowl stir together the peanut butter, Greek yogurt, and sweetened condensed milk.
- Spoon the peanut butter pie filling into the prepared chocolate Oreo cookie pie crust.
- Melt the chocolate chips with about 2 tablespoons of heavy cream in the microwave for about 30 seconds at a time. May have to repeat 3 times or so. Set aside.
- In another bowl or stand mixer whip the remaining heavy cream until it forms soft peaks.
- Add ½ cup whipped cream to the melted chocolate and stir until combined.
- Pour the chocolate pie filling on top of the peanut butter layer. Let chill in the refrigerator overnight.
- The next day remove the Chocolate Peanut Butter pie from the refrigerator and let it sit for about 5 minutes. Slice and serve topped with whipped cream.
For more easy-to-make holiday pies, check out these other recipes from Flavor Mosaic.