This No Bake Peanut Butter Butterfinger Pie, with a Nutella chocolate hazelnut spread swirl, is an ultra rich and decadent make-ahead frozen chocolate candy pie that requires no baking.
I’ve been on a dessert kick lately. Not only dessert, but frozen desserts. Not only frozen desserts but No Bake frozen desserts like the No Bake Banana Pudding Cream Pie!
This time I’m combining all of Mr. Flavor Mosaic’s favorites: peanut butter, chocolate, Butterfinger candy bars, Nutella, ice cream and pie! It is all our dream desserts all rolled into one! YUM!!!!!!!
Best of all, it is EASY, EASY, EASY because you don’t even have to turn on the oven because this is a NO BAKE dessert!! Whohoo! With these hot temps I don’t want to heat up the kitchen.
All you need is a little bit of freezer space to let this gorgeous, mouthwatering, over-the-top No Bake Peanut Butter Butterfinger Pie set for a least 4 hours, or even better, overnight.
Not that you need an excuse, but for which occasion will you be making this No Bake Peanut Butter Butterfinger Pie?
If you like this recipe, be sure to follow me on:
- 2 heaping tablespoons chocolate hazelnut spread (such as Nutella)
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk, divided
- ¼ cup smooth peanut butter
- 8 ounces (1 container) refrigerated whipped topping (such as Cool Whip)
- 1 (10-ounce) package Butterfinger Bites, chopped fine
- 1 store bought Oreo cookie crust
- In a small bowl stir together the chocolate hazelnut spread (Nutella) and about 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together the remaining sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter. Fold in whipped topping. Fold in 1-1/2 cups of the crushed Butterfinger Bites and stir until the crushed butterfingers are spread evenly throughout the filing.
- Pour the peanut butter filling in prepared crust. Using a spoon, swirl the chocolate hazelnut mixture through the pie. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for at least 4 to 6 hours or overnight.
- Before serving, sprinkle with remaining crushed Butterfinger Bites. Store covered in the freezer until ready to serve.
If you like this recipe, try my Easy No Bake Banana Pudding Cream Pie Recipe.
Another option for easy no bake frozen chocolate desserts are these S’mores Ice Cream Sandwiches.