Mini Veggie Quiche Muffins are delicious, quick and easy, healthy, portable, portion-controlled breakfasts that can go with you anywhere.
In addition, you can make them ahead of time and pop them in the microwave for 30 seconds for a quick, healthy, on the go breakfast now or freeze them for later. You can easy customize the Mini Veggie Quiche Muffins for your taste.
We too often skip breakfast because there is no time. We are too busy, etc. However, too often we find the time to buy a breakfast on the way to work. However, with these, there is no need to buy anything on the way to work. You just have to plan ahead and make them ahead of time.
Even if you can’t have a nice relaxing breakfast on a weekday morning, you can at least grab one of these healthy Mini Veggie Quiche Muffins to go.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ onion, chopped
- ½ green bell pepper, chopped
- ½ red bell pepper, chopped
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup half and half
- ½ cup cooked asparagus, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- ⅓ cup chunky salsa
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl beat 6 eggs. Stir in half and half.
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, add oil. Then add onions and bell peppers and cook for about 5 minutes or until soft. Remove from heat. Add to egg mixture.
- Add asparagus, tomato, and salsa to egg mixture.
- Lastly add ⅔rd cup Cheddar cheese and salt and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture into each muffin tin about ⅔rd full. Sprinkle the remaining shredded cheese on top of each egg muffin.
- Bake in a preheated oven for about 18 to 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 3 or 4 days.
If you prefer a full quiche, be sure to check out my Crustless Spinach Quiche recipe!
If you like this recipe, subscribe via email and have them delivered directly to your inbox.