This Fiesta Garden Ranch Pasta Salad is a healthy, colorful and flavorful Pasta Salad made with Ronzoni Garden Delight Pasta, greek yogurt, spicy ranch dressing mix, and lots of colorful vegetables.
While I was on a business trip last week, I enjoyed wonderfully pleasant weather with low humidity. When I came back to Southeast Texas, as soon as I walked outside, I was hit smack in the face with the Texas summer heat and humidity. Welcome home!
With the heavy rains we have experienced the past couple of months, the temperatures were lower than normal. However, with the rise in temperatures and humidity, there is no doubt. Summer is here.
With this heat, I want fast, easy, yet healthy summer dishes that don’t heat up the kitchen when preparing them. This Fiesta Garden Ranch Pasta Salad fits the bill. No need to heat up the oven.
I made this Fiesta Garden Ranch Pasta Salad healthier by using Ronzoni Garden Delight Trio Italiano pasta because it provides 1 serving of vegetables in every 1/2 cup serving. It is a great way to sneak in additional veggies without the family knowing. In addition, I used greek yogurt instead of mayonnaise or sour cream to lighten it up. Of course, I also added some great vegetables including fresh baby spinach, chopped tomatoes, bell peppers, red sweet peppers, and yellow peppers.
However, this Fiesta Garden Ranch Pasta Salad is loaded with flavor due to the Ronzoni Garden Delight pasta and because I mixed spicy ranch dressing mix together with the greek yogurt for added flavor.
- $1.00 coupon off any two Garden Delight items in most newspapers on 6/28/15 (while supplies last)
- $0.55 off in store coupon at Walmart starting 6/22/15. Offer expires 8/2/15 (while supplies last).
What are you going to serve with your Fiesta Garden Ranch Pasta Salad?
If you like this recipe, be sure to follow me on:
Fiesta Garden Ranch Pasta Salad
- 1 (12-ounce) package Ronzoni Garden Delight Trio Italiano or TriColor Penne Pasta
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1 package spicy ranch dressing mix
- 1-1/2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 2 roma tomatoes chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 red pepper chopped
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper chopped
- 1-1/2 cups Mexican Cheese blend
- Prepare the pasta per package directions. Drain, Rinse with cold water, and drain again.
- In a large bowl, mix together greek yogurt and ranch seasoning mix. Add pasta. Stir in Spinach, tomatoes, red, green, and yellow bell peppers. Stir in cheese.
If you like this recipe, be sure to try my Antipasto Pasta Salad.
Or you may like this Bacon Pasta Salad Primavera.
Another option is the Jalapeño Popper Pasta Salad.