This post is sponsored by Sverve and Farm Rich but all content and opinions are mine. #SmokehouseBBQ
For this year’s Halloween get together I am serving these easy and delicious Smokehouse BBQ Salsa Sliders with pulled pork, pepper jack cheese, and pico de gallo salsa.
We get together with our family and a few friends to hand out candy. This year I’m making it easy on myself by using FarmRich Pulled Pork BBQ, which is available in the freezer section, for the sliders. All I have to do is heat it up in the microwave minutes before serving.
The Farm Rich Smokehouse is a new line in the multi-serve meal category at Walmart featuring all natural, pre-shredded meat that is ready to use.
- Pulled Beef Brisket in a Sweet & Smoky BBQ Sauce
- Pulled Pork BBQ
- Double Rubbed Dry Smoked Pork
- Double Rubbed Dry Smoked Chicken
When working full time, convenience is important. However, I like that the Farm Rich Smokehouse Barbecue, which is in the frozen section, is high protein that is fully cooked and has no preservatives for only $6.97.
It makes these Smokehouse BBQ Salsa sliders super easy and quick that even the hubby or kids can make them. These sliders only have four ingredients: Farm Rich Smokehouse Pulled Pork, Jalapeno Jack Cheese, Premade Pico De Gallo Salsa, and slider sized buns.
If you like this recipe, be sure to try my BBQ Beef Empanadas with Leftover Brisket.
Smokehouse BBQ Salsa Sliders
- 1 package Farm Rich Smokehouse Pulled Pork available in Walmart Frozen food section
- 3 slices pepper jack cheese each slice cut into 4 pieces
- 1/2 cup prepared pico de gallo salsa
- 1 package slider sized buns
- Heat the pulled pork per package directions.
- Add about 1/4 cup of the pulled pork onto each slider bun. Top with a 1/4 slice of cheese.
- Microwave for about 1 minute to melt cheese.
- Top with fresh pico de gallo salsa.
- Top each with the bun, and serve.
Before your Halloween party, grab this coupon and go to Walmart to the Frozen dinners aisle and pick up some Farm Rich Smokehouse Pulled Pork, Beef, or Chicken. You can pick up the buns, cheese, and pico de gallo salsa while you are there.
Be sure to connect with #SmokehouseBBQ
Farm Rich Smokehouse on Facebook
Farm Rich Smokehouse on Twitter
Farm Rich Smokehouse on Pinterest
Thank you for visiting. Don’t forget to Subscribe to Flavor Mosaic to have recipes delivered to your inbox. Follow Flavor Mosaic on Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter to stay up to date with the latest happenings!