This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EggcellentTreats #CollectiveBias
BUTTERFINGER® Cup Egg German Chocolate Cupcakes are fun sweet treats for Easter that are easy to make, and that the whole family will love! Each German Chocolate Cupcake is topped with a sweet BUTTERFINGER® Cup Egg, with a smooth and crunchy peanut butter filling and the smooth and creamy milk chocolate shell, and stuffed with BUTTERFINGER® Minis for more Easter chocolate fun!
Easter is one of my favorite times of the year. It is Spring, with warmer temperatures and blooming wildflowers, and Easter Bunnies!! Who doesn’t love Easter Bunnies?!
Of course, it is tradition to have fun Easter sweet treats as well. I’m always looking for new fun creative ways to keep the desserts yummy and fun for the family.
However, I have to keep it real. With working full-time and blogging full-time I need all the time-saving tips I can get! Whatever I make needs to be quick and easy. That is why I love these BUTTERFINGER® Cup Egg German Chocolate Cupcakes.
TIME-SAVING TIP: These cupcakes can be made in a snap by using a German chocolate cake mix and BUTTERFINGER® Cup Eggs with BUTTERFINGER® Minis. Using a boxed cake mix cuts down on the time spent in the kitchen!
Shhhhh! You don’t need to tell anyone you didn’t make these from scratch. They are so incredibly sweet, smooth and crunchy, chocolatey, and delicious, no one will ever know! Check out their FLAVORFUL MOMENTS PINTEREST BOARD for all the different ways they can be used in recipes!
I have loved BUTTERFINGER® candy bars for years. Then I learned that the BUTTERFINGER® Cup Eggs have no artificial colors and flavors, added colors from natural sources. That is good to know since I am not a fan of artificial colors.
Of course, they still have the delicious BUTTERFINGER® flavor!
If you like this recipe, be sure to follow me on:
- 1 (21-ounce) package German Chocolate Cake with Coconut-Pecan Frosting
- 2 package BUTTERFINGER® Cup Eggs 6pk
- 1 package BUTTERFINGER® Minis
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray or line the cups with paper liners.
- Prepare the German Chocolate Cake with Coconut-Pecan Frosting according to the package directions.
- Before placing the cupcakes in the oven, press one of the BUTTERFINGER® Minis into the batter and cover with batter. Bake according to package instructions, and let cool.
- Frost the cupcakes with the coconut-pecan frosting.
- Place one of the BUTTERFINGER® Cup Eggs on each cupcake.
- Serve and enjoy!
I was able to find the BUTTERFINGER® Egg Cups and BUTTERFINGER® Minis, as well as all the other ingredients I needed, at Walmart.