Best Old Fashioned Eggless Peanut Butter Cookies are simple homemade peanut butter cookies made with no eggs but taste just like the classic peanut butter cookies you remember from your childhood.
How Can Peanut Butter Cookies Have No Eggs?
In this recipe, we adjust the old-fashioned Peanut Butter Cookie recipe by removing the eggs and using milk instead to add moisture to the batter. You still have a delicious peanut butter cookie but without eggs for those who may have allergies to eggs. If you are looking for Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies, check out the recipe from This Mama Cooks.
- How Can Peanut Butter Cookies Have No Eggs?
- What type of Peanut Butter To Use In Peanut Butter Cookies
- What Do I Need To Make Peanut Butter Cookies?
- How Do You Make Eggless Peanut Butter Cookies?
- Can You Eat Peanut Butter Cookie Dough?
- How Long Do I Bake Peanut Butter Cookies?
- What Are Some Variations of Peanut Butter Cookies?
- ⭐ Reviews
What type of Peanut Butter To Use In Peanut Butter Cookies
There is nothing better than peanut butter cookies, whether you make it with smooth or crunchy peanut butter doesn’t matter. They taste delicious made with either type of peanut butter.
The only type of peanut butter that I don’t recommend is the all-natural kind because the peanut butter separates and that won’t work for peanut butter cookies.
What Do I Need To Make Peanut Butter Cookies?
Below is a list of equipment needed to make this recipe. You can click on the affiliate link below and purchase the items from Amazon.com if you wish.
- Cookie Sheet
- Silpat Baking Mat or parchment paper
- Baking Rack
- KitchenAid Stand Mixer or Hand Mixer and Mixing Bowl
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Cookie Scoop
- Peanut Butter
- Granulated sugar
- Brown Sugar
- All-purpose flour
- baking powder
- baking soda
How Do You Make Eggless Peanut Butter Cookies?
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
In a stand mixer or mixing bowl, beat together softened butter, peanut butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until smooth and creamy.
Add milk until well combined.
Sift in flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Stir to combine.
Using a cookie scoop, scoop balls of cookie dough onto the cookie sheet.
Can You Eat Peanut Butter Cookie Dough?
According to the CDC (Centers For Disease Control), you should not eat raw cookie dough, not only due to raw eggs, but due to raw flour. If you have any questions, I would refer you to the statement from the CDC about the issue.
How Long Do I Bake Peanut Butter Cookies?
Typically I bake peanut butter cookies for about 10 minutes. If they are larger in size, then I might bake as long as 12 minutes per batch.
What Are Some Variations of Peanut Butter Cookies?
- Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- Peanut Butter M&M Cookies
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Peanut Butter Reindeer Cookies
- Peanut Butter Blossoms
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
I want FREE Recipes!
Follow Flavor Mosaic’s recipe board on Pinterest.
If you like this recipe, be sure to follow us on:
Best Old Fashioned Eggless Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter , softened (8 Tablespoons)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a stand mixer or mixing bowl, beat together softened butter, peanut butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until smooth and creamy.
- Add milk until well combined.
- Sift in flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Stir to combine.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop balls of cookie dough onto the cookie sheet.
- Using a fork, press the prongs of the fork into each ball of cookie dough and then repeat by pressing the prongs of the fork into the cookie dough a second time turning the cookies sideways so the prong imprints cross the first prong imprints.
- Bake the Peanut Butter Cookies in a preheated 350 degree F oven for about 10 minutes or until they are lightly golden brown on the edges of the cookies.
- Remove the peanut butter cookies from the oven and place on a baking rack to cool.
- Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies – These Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies combine our two favorite cookies, peanut butter cookies, and oatmeal cookies, into one awesome cookie that is crisp on the edges and soft in the middle.
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies– These awesome Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies are loaded with creamy peanut butter and chocolate chips for an awesome chocolate peanut butter flavor combination.
- Peanut Butter Reindeer Cookies – Peanut Butter Reindeer Cookies, are yummy, easy, and affordable, and help you Spread Holiday Cheer with simple surprises!
These turned out wonderful.
I did use all natural peanut butter (well blended of course) Chilled before rolling as it was too hot to be making cookies today
2 dozen total
I love trying new recipes but admit I have never tried egg free. I will save my eggs for pound cake from now on!
Breanna P says
My favorite peanut butter cookie recipe to make! My whole family loves them. Perfect amount of softness and a nice crisp edge.We are dairy free, so I switch out the butter with the same amount of Earth Balance. Thanks so much for sharing this recipe!
Outstanding recipe, thank you!
Very easy and delicious!
Awesome cookies and added sprinkles for the grandkids ! Thankyou