How Can Peanut Butter Cookies Have No Eggs?
In this recipe, we adjust the old-fashioned Peanut Butter Cookie recipe by removing the eggs and using milk instead to add moisture to the batter. You still have a delicious peanut butter cookie but without eggs for those who may have allergies to eggs. If you are looking for Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies, check out the recipe from This Mama Cooks.
What type of Peanut Butter To Use In Peanut Butter Cookies
What Do I Need To Make Peanut Butter Cookies?
- Cookie Sheet
- Silpat Baking Mat or parchment paper
- Baking Rack
- KitchenAid Stand Mixer or Hand Mixer and Mixing Bowl
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Cookie Scoop
- Peanut Butter
- Granulated sugar
- Brown Sugar
- All-purpose flour
- baking powder
- baking soda
How Do You Make Eggless Peanut Butter Cookies?
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
In a stand mixer or mixing bowl, beat together softened butter, peanut butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until smooth and creamy.
Add milk until well combined.
Sift in flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Stir to combine.
Using a cookie scoop, scoop balls of cookie dough onto the cookie sheet.
Can You Eat Peanut Butter Cookie Dough?
According to the CDC (Centers For Disease Control), you should not eat raw cookie dough, not only due to raw eggs, but due to raw flour. If you have any questions, I would refer you to the statement from the CDC about the issue.
How Long Do I Bake Peanut Butter Cookies?
Typically I bake peanut butter cookies for about 10 minutes. If they are larger in size, then I might bake as long as 12 minutes per batch.
What Are Some Variations of Peanut Butter Cookies?
- Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- Peanut Butter M&M Cookies
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Peanut Butter Reindeer Cookies
- Peanut Butter Blossoms
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
If you like this recipe, be sure to follow us on:
Best Old Fashioned Eggless Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter , softened (8 Tablespoons)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a stand mixer or mixing bowl, beat together softened butter, peanut butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until smooth and creamy.
- Add milk until well combined.
- Sift in flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Stir to combine.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop balls of cookie dough onto the cookie sheet.
- Using a fork, press the prongs of the fork into each ball of cookie dough and then repeat by pressing the prongs of the fork into the cookie dough a second time turning the cookies sideways so the prong imprints cross the first prong imprints.
- Bake the Peanut Butter Cookies in a preheated 350 degree F oven for about 10 minutes or until they are lightly golden brown on the edges of the cookies.
- Remove the peanut butter cookies from the oven and place on a baking rack to cool.
- Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies - These Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies combine our two favorite cookies, peanut butter cookies, and oatmeal cookies, into one awesome cookie that is crisp on the edges and soft in the middle.
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies- These awesome Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies are loaded with creamy peanut butter and chocolate chips for an awesome chocolate peanut butter flavor combination.
- Peanut Butter Reindeer Cookies - Peanut Butter Reindeer Cookies, are yummy, easy, and affordable, and help you Spread Holiday Cheer with simple surprises!