10 Easy Instant Pot Soup Recipes include all the best soup recipes for your Instant Pot, from chili to chicken noodle soup to split pea soup.
There is nothing better or more comforting than a big bowl of soup. What’s your favorite? Chicken and Dumplings, Chicken Noodle, Beef Stew? The possibilities are endless.
What is not great about soup is having to wait hours for that soup, chili, or stew to cook before you can eat it. That’s why I love the Instant Pot.
Are You New To Instant Pot? Then these easy Soup recipes are for you. They are easy, one-pot meals that will be ready in no time by using the Instant Pot.
The Instant Pot really is a marvelous device. What would normally take hours in a slow cooker can take minutes in an Instant Pot. Forgot to pull that chicken out of the freezer last night? No problem, just toss it in the Instant Pot and it can be ready in under 30 minutes. Once you get an Instant Pot you’ll wonder how you ever got dinner on the table before you had an Instant Pot.
The Instant Pot is a pressure cooker and requires liquid to pressure cook. This makes the soup a perfect dish to make in the Instant Pot since it is mostly liquid.
In this article, we have organized the Instant Pot Soups into the following categories. You are certain to find one (or more) that you and your family will enjoy.
- Vegetarian Soups
- Good For You Soups
- Chili Recipes
- Cream-Based Soups
- Instant Pot Split Pea Soup – A bowl of Instant Pot Split Pea Soup is humble, cozy, and comforting with its smokiness from the bacon or ham bone (ham hock) and its richness from the thick pea soup. It is a big hug in a bowl. And the best part is that it can be ready in half the time by making it in an Instant Pot!
Good For You Soups
Are you trying to eat better? Check out these broth-based soup recipes with lots of vegetables, and of course, made in an Instant Pot.
- Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup – This Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup is the fastest, easiest chicken noodle soup for when you need comfort food fast! The Instant Pot does all the work yet it tastes just like grandma used to make!
- Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup – Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup is a simple homemade Mexican soup with a zesty flavorful chicken broth and tender juicy chicken topped with cilantro, cheese, and tortilla strips.
- Albondigas Soup (Mexican Meatball Soup) – This Albondigas Soup recipe is a hearty broth-based Mexican Meatball Soup, made in an Instant Pot pressure cooker, that is super flavorful with seasoned meatballs, lots of vegetables, and a flavorful broth.
- Instant Pot White Chicken Chili – Instant Pot White Chicken Chili is creamy, cheesy, and comforting with Mexican spices, boneless chicken breasts or thighs, and cream cheese. It is the ultimate comfort food.
- Instant Pot Chili – This thick, hearty Instant Pot Chili, or Pressure Cooker Chili, is super flavorful with its homemade chili seasoning! It is easy to make and is now even easier to make in an Instant Pot!
- Instant Pot Beef Stew – This Instant Pot Beef Stew (With A Secret Ingredient) is the BEST beef stew with fork-tender beef, potatoes, and vegetables in a rich, savory gravy that is ready in an hour.
- Instant Pot Tortellini Soup – A rich and creamy soup with Italian sausage, cheese tortellini, and spinach, and is quick and easy to make in an Instant Pot for hot comforting soup on a cold winter evening.
- Instant Pot Chicken And Dumplings – This Instant Pot Chicken and Dumplings is an easy one-pot comfort food meal that can be ready in 30 minutes by using your Instant Pot!
- Instant Pot Chicken and Wild Rice Soup – Instant Pot Chicken And Wild Rice Soup is a hearty, comforting, and creamy chicken soup made easy in the Instant Pot with chicken, wild rice blend, and lots of vegetables.
There you have 10 Easy Instant Pot Soup recipes. Now whenever you want a big bowl of comforting soup you no longer have to wait hours.
Which Instant Pot soup is your favorite? Which will you try first? The Chicken and Dumplings or the Sausage Tortellini Soup or the Albondigas Soup? There’s so many to try. Pick one and keep going.
Be sure to check out our other Flavor Mosaic Instant Pot recipes for more delicious dinners you can make in your Instant Pot.
If you like this recipe or make this recipe, be sure to leave a comment, rate the recipe, and follow us on: