This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #IceCreamHero #CollectiveBias
S’mores Ice Cream Sandwiches combine two summer family favorites into one yummy dessert: S’mores and Rocky Road ice cream!
With our hot Texas summers, we crave cold desserts. So for us, just a regular S’mores won’t do. We want it ice cold to beat the heat!
These S’mores Ice Cream Sandwiches are a perfect family friendly summer recipe that are so easy to make even the kids can make them. All you need are graham crackers, miniature chocolate bars, large marshmallows, and creamy and delicious DREYER’s GRAND Rocky Road Ice Cream. You will be the Ice Cream Hero for serving these treats!
Place a layer of graham crackers on a baking sheet. Then top each graham cracker with a miniature chocolate bar.
Cut the large marshmallows in half and place two halves on top of one mini chocolate bar.
Next top the marshmallows with a scoop of delicious DREYER’s GRAND Rocky Road Ice Cream, or Fudge Brownie ice cream, or your favorite flavor of DREYER’s GRAND Ice Cream. You will be the hero with each scoop.
Top each S’mores Ice Cream Sandwich with another square (2 crackers) of graham crackers and cover and freeze for several hours or overnight.
The day before our 4th of July party we headed to Randalls (Safeway in other parts of the country) to purchase the DREYER’s GRAND Rocky Road and Fudge Brownie Ice Cream in order to make our S’mores Ice Cream Sandwiches.
Before heading to your Safeway store, be sure to get the coupon by simply signing into your Just 4 U account, find the coupon and load the offer to your loyalty card.”
To learn more about DREYER’s GRAND Ice Cream and get more recipes ideas, follow them on Pinterest and on Facebook. You can also get information about their Frozen Yogurt.
Go ahead and make these S’mores Ice Cream Sandwiches for your next party, and you too can be the Ice Cream Hero!
If you like this recipe, be sure to follow me on:
Email | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
S'mores Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 48 graham crackers
- 24 large marshmallows
- 24 mini chocolate bars
- 1.5 quarts DREYER's GRAND Ice Cream - Rocky Road
- Break graham crackers into squares (2 crackers each)
- In a baking sheet place one layer of12 graham cracker squares.
- Top each individual graham cracker with 1 miniature chocolate bar.
- Cut (or slice) the large marshmallows in half and place 2 half marshmallows on each chocolate bar.
- You should now have squares consisting of 2 crackers, 4 half marshmallows, and 2 mini chocolate bars.
- Add one scoop of DREYER's Grand Rocky Road Ice Cream (or your favorite flavor of DREYER's GRAND Ice Cream) on top each square.
- Top each ice cream sandwich with a graham cracker square (2 crackers).
- Freeze for 4 hours or overnight.
Sarah B says
What a fun way to eat S’mores!! I love this idea and I’m definitely going to make these!! YUM! #client
It is fun. They bring a smile to everyone’s face.