Roasted Red Pepper Ricotta Crostini is quick and easy, gourmet little bite-sized appetizers that are ready in 15 minutes and perfect for the big game and your homegating party or any party.
These little Roasted Red Pepper Ricotta Crostini appetizers, made with Mezzetta Roasted Red Peppers, look like fancy little gourmet bites, yet are delicious and about as easy to make as you can get, which is very important when getting ready for a homegating party. This makes an excellent appetizer to pair with Chicken Piccata or Chicken Parmesan.
The Big Game is going to be here before you know it. Mr. Flavor Mosaic has already been telling me about the football schedule and all the what-ifs if this team wins then they play that team. He takes his football very seriously.
For me since our team is out of the playoffs, I mostly enjoy watching the Big Game at our homegating party by visiting with our friends, enjoying good food, and watching the new TV commercials. While I enjoy delicious party appetizers, I enjoy them even more if they are an easy, no-fuss, no-stress party appetizers like these Roasted Red Pepper Ricotta Crostini.
Ready in less than 15 minutes, even faster than that if you use store-bought crostini, these Roasted Red Pepper Ricotta Crostini use simple, flavorful ingredients that you likely already have on hand in your pantry or refrigerator.
Will you be making this Roasted Red Pepper Ricotta Crostini party appetizer for your Big Game homegating party?
If you like this recipe, be sure to follow me on:
Roasted Red Pepper Ricotta Crostini
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees F.
- Brush baguette slices with olive oil and place on baking sheet. Bake for approximately 5 minutes or until the edges are golden brown. Sprinkle with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Spread a spoonful of ricotta cheese over each baguette slice.
- Top each crostini with a spoonful of chopped Mezzetta Roasted Red Peppers.
- Sprinkle a few crumbles of feta cheese and chopped fresh Italian parsley or basil on top of each crostini.
- Serve the Roasted Red Pepper Ricotta Crostini immediately.