Chocolate Mint Bark is a super quick and easy Christmas treat that will be welcomed on any Christmas baking list.
My taste tester, Mr. Flavor Mosaic, gave these 2 thumbs up. You know those chocolate chips they have at the grocery store for the holiday season? The ones that have some chocolate chips and green mint chips? Those are the chips you need for these recipes.
In addition to the chocolate and mint chips, you will need a cookie sheet and parchment paper…and a butter knife. That is it. It is so easy it is almost embarrassing.
Yet even though it is as easy as it gets, it makes people very happy. It is extremely popular, which makes it one of the best recipes there is. Easy and popular. You are certain to put smiles on the faces of your family, friends and guests.
For which party will you make this Chocolate Mint Bark?
Thank you for visiting. Don’t forget to Subscribe to Flavor Mosaic to have recipes delivered to your inbox. Follow Flavor Mosaic on Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter to stay up to date with the latest happenings!
Chocolate Mint Bark
- 1 bag chocolate mint chips mixed chocolate chips and mint chips
- 1 cookie sheet
- parchment paper
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Place the parchment paper on the cookie sheet
- Spread the chocolate chips and mint chips evenly in one layer on the parchment paper.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 to 3 minutes until the chips are shiny. They will still retain their shape.
- Remove from oven.
- Using a knife, swirl the chips to make a chocolate and green swirl.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Break into pieces when ready to serve.
Marion@Life Tastes Good says
It looks so festive! I bet it would make a great gift too!
I love “embarrassingly” easy recipes! This looks so festive and such a perfect gift!!!!
This mint bark looks awesome. I love buying bark at Christmas time, but I think I need to make my own!