Amazing S’Mores 7-Layer Bars is my contribution to the #SundaySupper’s Summer barbecue party, which is the theme this week. These bars may also be called Magic bars or Hello Dolly bars. Whatever you call them, they are delicious.
These Amazing 7-Layer Bars not only taste fantastic but they are so easy to make also. Quick and easy are essential for a summer BBQ party.
These bars have a graham cracker crust, a layer of chocolate chips, a layer of toffee bits, a layer of caramel bits, and a layer of mini marshmallows and finally pecans.
Thank you for visiting. Don’t forget to Subscribe to Flavor Mosaic to have recipes delivered to your inbox. Follow Flavor Mosaic on Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter to stay up to date with the latest happenings!
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs roughly 6 full graham crackers
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup toffee bits
- 1 cup caramel bits
- 3/4 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 8 oz sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper. Spray generously with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- Mix together graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press onto the bottom of the prepared dish and slightly up the sides.
- Layer chocolate chips and next 4 ingredients (in that order) into prepared baking pan. Drizzle with sweetened condensed milk.
- Bake for 18 minutes. Remove from the oven and cover with aluminum foil. This will prevent the marshmallows from getting too brown. Place back into the oven and bake for 17-18 more minutes (for a total of 35-36 minutes). Allow to cool completely and lift the bars out of the pan using the edges of the parchment paper. Cut into 12 squares.
Please check out these awesome BBQ recipes from the #SundaySupper team and share with your family and friends so everyone can enjoy a delicious summer BBQ.
- Best Wines For A Summer BBQ Party from ENOFYLZ Wine Blog
- Grilled Peach and Cinnamon Whiskey Sour from Peaceful Cooking
- How To Make Fresh Squeezed Lemonade from Life Tastes Good
- Pineapple Margaritas from The Messy Baker
- Stone Fruit Sangria from Because I Like Chocolate
- Strawberry Lemonade from Basic N Delicious
- BBQ Stuffed Calimari from Jane’s Adventure in Dinner
Sides and Accompaniments
- Cucumber Salad with Blackberry Browned Butter Vinaigrette from Nik Snacks
- Easy Fruity Salad from Hot Momma’s Kitchen Chaos
- Grilled Corn on the Cob with Lime Butter from The Redhead Baker
- Jacques’ Cucumber Salad with Onions from Food Lust People Love
- Mango Peanut Slaw from The Texan New Yorker
- Mom’s Classic Macaroni Salad from Webicurean
- Roasted Strawberry BBQ Sauce from Bobby’s Kozy Kitchen
- Two Tomato Chutney from What Smells So Good?
- Asian-Style Pasta with Gochujang Peanut Sauce from Wallflour Girl
- Barbecue Ribs from girlichef
- BBQ Stuffed Peppers from Small Wallet, Big Appetite
- Bistecca from Confessions of a Culinary Diva
- Competition Baby Back Ribs with Apple-Bourbon Barbecue Sauce from Crazy Foodie Stunts
- Grilled Cedar Plank Salmon from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Grilled Clams with Chorizo from Noshing With The Nolands
- Grilled Sanma from A Mama, Baby & Shar-pei in the Kitchen
- Grilled Shrimp with Lemon Basil from Nosh My Way
- Grilled Swordfish and Eggplant with Fusilli and Tomatoes from Cooking Chat
- Grilled Wings from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Lemon Oregano Spatchcock Chicken from Kudos Kitchen by Renee
- Mango Beef Kebabs from Curious Cuisiniere
- Steak Skewers with Chimichurri from Jelly Toast
- Sweet and Tangy Blueberry BBQ Chicken Pizza from Simply Gourmet
- Amazing S’mores 7-Layer Bars from Flavor Mosaic
- Banana Pudding Pie from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Blackberry Cake from Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Blueberry and Raspberry Galette from Rhubarb and Honey
- Farm Stand Blackberry Buckle from The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Grilled Peach Crumble from Try Anything Once Culinary
- Grilled Peaches with Mascarpone Cream and Sweet Balsamic Syrup from La Bella Vita Cucina
- Hot Fudge Ice Cream Pie from Melanie Makes
- Lemon Ricotta Bars from The Foodie Army Wife
- Old Fashioned Sour Cherry Pie from Pies and Plots
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake from Take A Bite Out of Boca
- S’mores Chocolate Cookie Cups from Cupcakes & Kale Chips
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.