Amazing S’Mores 7-Layer Bars is my contribution to the #SundaySupper’s Summer barbecue party, which is the theme this week. These bars may also be called Magic bars or Hello Dolly bars. Whatever you call them, they are delicious.
These Amazing 7-Layer Bars not only taste fantastic but they are so easy to make also. Quick and easy are essential for a summer BBQ party.
These bars have a graham cracker crust, a layer of chocolate chips, a layer of toffee bits, a layer of caramel bits, and a layer of mini marshmallows and finally pecans.
Thank you for visiting. Don’t forget to Subscribe to Flavor Mosaic to have recipes delivered to your inbox. Follow Flavor Mosaic on Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter to stay up to date with the latest happenings!
Amazing S'Mores 7-Layer Bars #SundaySupper
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs roughly 6 full graham crackers
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup toffee bits
- 1 cup caramel bits
- 3/4 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 8 oz sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper. Spray generously with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- Mix together graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press onto the bottom of the prepared dish and slightly up the sides.
- Layer chocolate chips and next 4 ingredients (in that order) into prepared baking pan. Drizzle with sweetened condensed milk.
- Bake for 18 minutes. Remove from the oven and cover with aluminum foil. This will prevent the marshmallows from getting too brown. Place back into the oven and bake for 17-18 more minutes (for a total of 35-36 minutes). Allow to cool completely and lift the bars out of the pan using the edges of the parchment paper. Cut into 12 squares.
These look yummy! Who doesn’t love smores? Thank you for sharing at Snickerdoodle Sunday! Hope to see you there this week!
Michelle @ A Dish of Daily Life says
These look so awesome!! I so want to try these! Sharing! Thanks for sharing them with us at #FoodieFriDIY!
I must try these asap! Yum!
Sherry DeWeerdt says
These taste delicious, but was I supposed to do something different when I placed the pan back in to the oven for the final cooking? I covered it with aluminum foil, but everything was melted when I took it back out.
Hi Sherry. No the foil was just to keep the bars from browning too much. I like it when the chocolate chips are melted. However, every oven is different and the time may have to be adjusted for your oven.