Rotisserie Chicken Breast Tenders
Rotisserie Chicken Breast Tenders are baked with a Rotisserie Chicken rub or Seasoning that make these moist, juicy chicken tenders flavorful and delicious!
- 1-1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne optional
- 1/2 teaspoon salt optional
- 1-1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast tenders
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Cover a sheet pan with foil and spray with cooking spray.
In a small bowl stir together all the spices (ingredients 1 - 7.)
Sprinkle rotisserie spice mix over the chicken tenders on all sides.
Please chicken tenders in one layer on the sheet pan.
Bake in a preheated oven for 15 - 20 minutes.
Looking for sides to serve with the Rotisserie Chicken Breast Tenders? Below are some suggestions.
- Cucumber Tomato Salad (With A Mexican Twist) - This Cucumber Tomato Salad with sliced cucumbers, fresh tomatoes, sliced red onions, in a red wine vinaigrette makes a truly delicious and refreshing summer salad!
- Ramen Noodle Salad (With Broccoli Slaw) -This Ramen Noodle Salad is a make ahead cole slaw, made with broccoli slaw and ramen noodles, that is perfect for a side dish for a potluck, bbq, or picnic.
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts - These Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon, onion are delicious, and a Balsamic Glaze adds incredible nutty, smoky flavor!
- Creole Green Beans - Creole Green Beans are savory and spicy and delicious with bacon, onions, tomatoes, chilies, and cajun seasoning and make a perfect Cajun Side Dish.
Calories: 132kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 326mg | Potassium: 420mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 151IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 6mg | Iron: 1mg