This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SimplySatisfying #CollectiveBias
White Chocolate Cranberry Granola Cookies are sweet, crunchy cookies with granola cereal and white chocolate chips and dried cranberries.
With the busy holiday season upon us, I look forward to my therapy baking, I mean holiday baking! I find baking relaxing.
That is a necessary break from the busy work, holiday parties, shopping and everything else that goes with the holiday season. Of course, everyone expects holiday cookies, whether it be for holiday gifts, cookie exchanges, or parties.
I love easy holiday baking and these White Chocolate Cranberry Granola Cookies are easy yet sweet and crunchy and filled with holiday flavors.
These White Chocolate Cranberry Granola Cookies are made with Quaker® Simply Granola Oats, Honey & Almonds that add crunch from the oats and almonds.
I like adding these hearty, crunchy, granola clusters in the cookies because of the texture and taste.
I also like that Quaker® Simply Granola Oats, Honey & Almonds is very low sodium so that allows me to control the amount of salt in the cookies. It also includes 34 grams of whole grains in a serving.
These White Chocolate Cranberry Granola Cookies are a perfect cookie to take to our annual cookie exchange party. Each year my friend hosts a cookie exchange and we all get together on a Saturday afternoon and visit with holiday music in the background.
The cookies are a fun way to bring family and friends together whether it is a cookie exchange party, holiday party, dinner dessert or just as a snack for kids after school.
When shopping for ingredients to make these White Chocolate Cranberry Granola Cookies, swing by Walmart to pick up all the ingredients, including the Quaker® Simply Granola Oats, Honey & Almonds, which will be on the granola or cereal aisle.
It is now your turn to make these White Chocolate Cranberry Granola Cookies! Be sure to pick up your Quaker® Simply Granola Oats, Honey & Almonds at Walmart to make these cookies.
For which occasion will you be making these White Chocolate Cranberry Granola Cookies? Be sure to swing back by here and leave a comment about how you liked them! Enjoy!
If you like this recipe, be sure to follow me on:
- ½ cup softened butter
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon cream of tartar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon hot water
- 1-1/2 cups Quaker® Simply Granola Oats Honey & Almonds
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the egg and stir in the vanilla. Dissolve baking soda in hot water. Add to batter along with salt. Stir in flour, cream of tartar, Quaker® Simply Granola Oats, Honey & Almonds, chocolate chips, and pecans. Drop by large spoonfuls onto cookie sheets.
- Bake for about 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the edges of the cookies are slightly browned.