This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #QuakerTime #CollectiveBias
Oatmeal Pumpkin Muffins are delicious breakfast muffins that can easily be made ahead and eaten on the go, perfect for a busy family.
With school starting soon, Moms everywhere are looking for quick and easy, make ahead options for breakfast to ensure their kids get a good start on the day. These easy, make ahead, portable Oatmeal Pumpkin Muffins are a delicious breakfast that the family can eat on the go.
What makes these muffins unique is that they use cooked Quaker Instant Oatmeal. It makes these muffins so quick and easy and moist.
The Quaker Instant Oatmeal comes in many flavors. I used the Cinnamon & Spice in the muffins but either Maple & Brown Sugar or Apple & Cinnamon would have worked as well. In addition, For other portable breakfasts or snacks Quaker has the fun and yummy Chewy Granola Bars in a variety of flavors such as S’mores, Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip, or Chocolate Chunk. Of course, Quaker also has one of my childhood favorites, Captain Crunch.
These Oatmeal Pumpkin Muffins are a breeze to make. Start with your favorite flavor of Quaker Instant Oatmeal and prepare per the package directions. I used Cinnamon & Spice flavor.
Then in a bowl, add melted butter, eggs, vanilla, oatmeal, and pumpkin and mix together. In another bowl stir together flour, baking soda, baking powder, brown sugar, and pumpkin pie spice. Add the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Don’t over mix. Spoon into muffin tins and bake. (See printed directions below for specific amounts.)
I was able to find all my ingredients at Walmart. Be sure to check out Quaker brands online for Quaker Instant Oatmeal, Chewy Bars, and Captain Crunch.
What will you serve with these Oatmeal Pumpkin Muffins for breakfast?
If you like this recipe, be sure to follow me on:
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup cooked Quaker Instant oatmeal - Cinnamon and Spice Flavor
- 1/2 cup pumpkin
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare one package of Quaker Instant Oatmeal - Cinnamon and Spice Flavor - per package directions.
- In medium bowl, add 2 eggs, vanilla, cooked oatmeal, and pumpkin.
- In a large bowl add 1 cup flour, 1 teaspoon baking powder, 1 teaspoon baking soda, 1 cup brown sugar, 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice.
- Using an ice cream scoop or large spoon, spoon the batter into muffin pins.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes in a preheated oven.