This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SpreadTheMagic #CollectiveBias
Chocolate Pretzel Peanut Butter Bites are sweet, salty, and creamy with a slight crunch, and make a yummy snack or treat.
I love sweet and salty flavor combinations. These Chocolate Pretzel Peanut Butter Bites are both salty and sweet, easy to make, and are great for snacks or treats.
Peanut butter is one of Mr. Flavor Mosaic’s all time favorite foods. When we were dating, he came over to watch a game. I had a jar of unopened peanut butter in the pantry. After he left, I saw the jar was gone. I looked for it and saw it in the trash, completely empty! Wow! The man loves his peanut butter. So when I was asked to try this new peanut butter, of course I had to say yes.
In addition to sweet and salty flavor combinations, I also love texture combinations like that in Peter Pan’s new Simply Ground Peanut Butter which is creamy with a slight crunch. What makes it even better is that it has no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives, and there’s no need to stir, like in other peanut butters. The texture and flavor are just like freshly ground peanut butter, and unlike other peanut butters, Simply Ground Peanut Butter spreads evenly on bread without tearing it.
The creamy and slightly crunchy texture is perfect for these Chocolate Pretzel Peanut Butter Bites, which are so easy to make. Add a cup of peanut butter to a large bowl and beat with butter and powdered sugar.
Roll tablespoons of peanut butter mixture into small balls and then sandwich each between two mini pretzels. Refrigerate for about one hour. Then serve these little creamy crunchy bites as they are, or dip into melted chocolate.
For more recipe ideas using the Peter Pan Simply Ground Peanut Butter visit here for lots of snacks and treats.
You can find Peter Pan Simply Ground Peanut Butter at your Local Walmart. Be sure to look for the demonstrations and the 50 cent coupon, or get a digital coupon before you go.
If you like this recipe, be sure to follow me on:
Chocolate Pretzel Peanut Butter Bites
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl mix together peanut butter and 2 tablespoons of butter. Add both types of sugar and stir.
- Roll the peanut butter mixture into 24 small balls. Place a pretzel on the top and bottom of each peanut butter ball so it creates a sandwich.
- Refrigerate for about 1 hour.
- Microwave the chocolate chips with 1 tablespoon of butter for 30 second intervals, stirring in between each time until the chocolate is melted and has a smooth consistency.
- Dip each peanut butter pretzel sandwich halfway into the melted chocolate and return to the cookie sheet.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to allow the sandwiches to set.