This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #IDSimplyPure #CollectiveBias
Chocolate Mocha Baked Donuts with a Caramel Cream Glaze make a sweet and delicious breakfast, and when paired with a cup of hot coffee, get you energized for the morning and the rest of your day.
Each day I face the challenge of what I can make to get Mr. Flavor Mosaic to take a few minutes and eat breakfast before starting a busy day. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but each day Mr. Flavor Mosaic would skip breakfast unless I make something incredibly delicious to capture his attention, and then he can’t resist, like this Blueberry Strawberry French Toast Casserole, or these S’mores Chocolate Chip Pancakes. These Chocolate Mocha Baked Donuts with a Caramel Cream Glaze caught his attention. He was asking me when I would finish photographing these so he could try one (or two.)
Some things I know about Mr. Flavor Mosaic. He has a sweet tooth; he goes crazy for chocolate, and he must have his morning cup of coffee each day. Add caramel, and that just takes it over the top! This morning he sat down to breakfast with these Chocolate Mocha Baked Donuts with a Caramel Cream Glaze and a cup of coffee with International Delight, and asked when I would bake these again! Win!
These Chocolate Mocha Baked Donuts are not your everyday donuts most people have for breakfast. These are a little lighter because they are baked not fried, yet they have tremendous flavor since they are made with the chocolate, coffee, and International Delight Simply Pure Coffee Creamer – Caramel Flavor.
The deliciously sweet and creamy International Delight Simply Pure Coffee Creamer really takes these Chocolate Mocha Baked Donuts over the top since it is in both the donuts and the Caramel Cream Glaze.
I like that International Delight Simply Pure Coffee Creamer only has 5 ingredients and that 3 of them are real milk, cream, and sugar. It comes in 3 flavors: Vanilla, Caramel, and Hazelnut. We have always loved International Delight in our coffee each morning, but I really loved the additional flavor it added to the donuts.
Speaking of these incredibly delicious, sweet Chocolate Mocha Caramel Baked Donuts, you will be pleasantly surprised how easy they are to make.
Combine all the dry ingredients together in a bowl. Then mix all the wet ingredients together in a separate bowl. Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Stir in a few Caramel bits if you like. Bake and then you have Chocolate Mocha Baked Donuts.
To make the Caramel Cream Glaze add powdered sugar in a bowl and pour in the Caramel flavor of International Delight Simply Pure Coffee Creamer.
Pour the Caramel Cream Glaze over the Chocolate Mocha Baked Donuts and serve with a cup of coffee made with International Delight Simply Pure Coffee Creamer. It is that easy!
Which flavor (Vanilla, Hazelnut, or Caramel) of International Delight Simply Pure Coffee Cream will you pour into your morning cup of coffee while eating these incredibly delicious Chocolate Mocha Baked Donuts with Caramel Cream Glaze for breakfast?
If you like this recipe, be sure to follow me on:
Chocolate Mocha Baked Donuts with a Caramel Cream Glaze
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 1/2 cup International Delight Caramel Simply Pure Creamer
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee powder
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup caramel bits optional
Caramel Cream Glaze
- 1-1/2 powdered confectioner's sugar
- 1/4 cup International Delight Caramel Simply Pure Creamer
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a donut baking pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together egg, melted butter, International Delight Caramel Simply Pure Creamer, instant coffee powder, sugar and vanilla.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry together and stir together until well-combined. Stir in the caramel bits, desired. Spoon the batter into the donut pan, filling each one about two-thirds full.
- Bake for 10 to 13 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Allow donuts to cool in pan for approximately 5 minutes and then invert onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- While the donuts are cooling, make the Caramel Cream Glaze by mixing together in a medium bowl the powdered sugar and 1/4 cup International Delight Caramel Simply Pure Caramel Creamer.
I found the International Delight Simply Pure Coffee Creamer at Walmart in the Dairy section. While I was there I picked up the other ingredients to make the Chocolate Mocha Baked Donuts with Caramel Cream Glazed.
If you like this recipe be sure to check out these other amazing recipes!