Cheesy Beef Enchilada Dip makes a quick and easy hearty appetizer or main dish that is ready in only 20 minutes and perfect for dinner or a party.
As cooler weather arrives, along with football bowl games, and other family activities, this Cheesy Beef Enchilada Dip will bring everyone in the family around the table to take a break from their busy schedules to have a quick and easy delicious meal.
This quick and easy Cheesy Beef Enchilada Dip does not require you to heat up the oven. You can make it in one skillet on top of the stove. So it also saves time when cleaning up after dinner.
In a skillet, brown ground beef, and saute a chopped onion. Add taco seasoning, enchilada sauce, and diced tomatoes and chilies to add the flavor. Sprinkle the cheese over the top. Cover for about 3 minutes until the cheese is melted. Then top with chopped tomatoes, onions, and cilantro.
Serve with tortilla or corn chips and you will see big smiles on everyone’s faces. Mr. Flavor Mosaic likes me to make this when watching football, or basketball or baseball or any big game.
Which chip will you serve with your Cheesy Beef Enchilada Dip?
If you like this recipe, be sure to follow me on:
Cheesy Beef Enchilada Dip
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning 1/2 package taco seasoning
- 2 cups enchilada sauce
- 1 10 ounce can diced tomatoes and chilies, drained
- 2 cups Mexican blend shredded cheese Cheddar, Monterey Jack
- Chopped tomatoes onions, jalapeños for garnish (optional)
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the ground beef until it is browned and no longer pink. Drain any excess fat.
- Add in the chopped onion and cook until it is softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add the ground beef back in and season it with the taco seasoning.
- Stir in the enchilada sauce and cook for about 3 minutes until heated through.
- Sprinkle 2 cups of cheese over the top. Cover and cook for about 3 - 5 minutes until the cheese is melted.