Slow Cooker Country Style Boneless Pork Ribs are sweet, tangy, smoky and delicious whether you make them as ribs or shred them for tacos or sandwiches.
I bet you know how this goes. I wasn’t planning on making pork ribs. However, when I went to the grocery store, country style boneless pork ribs were on sale, and the price was too good to pass up. I knew these would be perfect for the slow cooker.
These Slow Cooker Country Style Boneless Pork Ribs are easy enough for a weeknight dinner, or perfect for feeding a group for a weekend game night.
I made them for a weeknight dinner, putting them in the slow cooker before work, and coming home to a delicious dinner that is ready when I walk in the door.
And I look forward to having leftovers for lunch tomorrow. I made barbecue sandwiches with these, but you could serve them as tacos, or sandwiches, or as boneless ribs.
How will you serve these Slow Cooker Country Style Boneless Pork Ribs?
Follow Flavor Mosaic on Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter to stay up to date with the latest happenings!
Slow Cooker Country Style Boneless Pork Ribs Recipe
- 2-1/2 lbs. boneless country-style pork ribs
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 onion sliced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup apple juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire
- 1½ cups barbecue sauce
- Lightly salt and pepper your 2-1/2 lbs of boneless pork ribs on both sides and spray the slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Place the sliced onions on the bottom of the slow cooker, and place the pork ribs on top.
- Add 3 cloves of minced garlic and 1/4 cup brown sugar on top of the pork ribs, and then pour in the 1/2 cup apple juice and 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours. When finished cooking, remove meat from slow cooker and discard the juices (or set aside to make gravy or au jus).
- Shred the meat and mix with 1-1/2 cups of your favorite barbecue sauce. Serve on sandwiches or in tacos, or just with your favorite vegetables.
If you like this recipe, you may also like these Slow Cooker Pizza Sloppy Joes.
You may also like Zesty Ranch Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas.
Michelle @ The Complete Savorist says
I know exactly how it goes when seeing those country style pork ribs. They are my favorite to purchase because like you say, they are great for the slow cooker and usually at a great price. This sandwich is mouthwatering. YUM.
I’m right there with you!! As soon as I see those country style ribs, i know exactly what I’m doing and it’s this recipe! So delicious! Always a HUGE hit in my house!
Thanks for the kind words. I’m so glad you like the recipe. Please be sure to share the blog post with friends and check out our other 600 recipes.
I absolutely will. Thank you so much for all the amazing recipes you put out into the world ❤
Hi Michelle… the recipe looks great. I do want to know if the ingredients would need to be increased for a six quart slow cooker.
The recipe makes 6 servings. If you want to increase the number of servings because you have more people to feed, then I recommend increasing the recipe. However, you should not need to increase the amount of the ingredients for the 6 qt slow cooker.