Slow Cooker Country Style Boneless Pork Ribs are sweet, tangy, smoky and delicious whether you make them as ribs or shred them for tacos or sandwiches.
I bet you know how this goes. I wasn’t planning on making pork ribs. However, when I went to the grocery store, country style boneless pork ribs were on sale, and the price was too good to pass up. I knew these would be perfect for the slow cooker.
These Slow Cooker Country Style Boneless Pork Ribs are easy enough for a weeknight dinner, or perfect for feeding a group for a weekend game night.
I made them for a weeknight dinner, putting them in the slow cooker before work, and coming home to a delicious dinner that is ready when I walk in the door.
And I look forward to having leftovers for lunch tomorrow. I made barbecue sandwiches with these, but you could serve them as tacos, or sandwiches, or as boneless ribs.
How will you serve these Slow Cooker Country Style Boneless Pork Ribs?
Slow Cooker Country Style Boneless Pork Ribs Recipe
- Lightly salt and pepper your 2-1/2 lbs of boneless pork ribs on both sides and spray the slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Place the sliced onions on the bottom of the slow cooker, and place the pork ribs on top.
- Add 3 cloves of minced garlic and 1/4 cup brown sugar on top of the pork ribs, and then pour in the 1/2 cup apple juice and 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours. When finished cooking, remove meat from slow cooker and discard the juices (or set aside to make gravy or au jus).
- Shred the meat and mix with 1-1/2 cups of your favorite barbecue sauce. Serve on sandwiches or in tacos, or just with your favorite vegetables.
If you like this recipe, you may also like these Slow Cooker Pizza Sloppy Joes.
You may also like Zesty Ranch Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas.