This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #NestleHolidayBaking #CollectiveBias
Holiday Chocolate Chip Cookie Bark is a fun, festive and easy sweet treat that makes yummy holiday gifts for family and friends.
In years past my friends and I threw a Christmas cookie exchange party each December. We loved baking and sharing our favorite cookie recipes, and just hanging with friends. It was an annual tradition.
However, as my friends and I grew up, got married, had families, and in-laws, etc., the Christmas cookie exchange party has gone by the wayside. However, that won’t stop me from making this Holiday Chocolate Chip Cookie Bark and giving it to my family and friends as gifts because I have some great shortcuts.
This Holiday Chocolate Chip Cookie Bark is so easy that the kids (or even your hubby) could make it. Start with NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Holiday Chocolate Chip Refrigerated Cookie Dough. Break off the blocks of dough and place them on a cookie sheet and bake. Easy!
However, I don’t stop there. To make them even more festive, I break up the cookies into small pieces and them add them on top of melted white chocolate chips, which creates the bark. Then I sprinkle red and green, as well as regular chocolate chips on the bark. Once set, just break into pieces and enjoy this Holiday Chocolate Chip Cookie Bark!
This Holiday Chocolate Chip Cookie Bark also makes a wonderful holiday gift. Baked goods are a popular gift choice. Be sure to make a lot because it will go fast. Nestle even has printables that you can use as gift cards or decorations.
Next find a cute box and line with tissue paper. Add the Holiday Chocolate Chip Cookie Bark. If you have a party add one of the name tags to the box, or if giving as a gift, wrap with plastic wrap and tie with a pretty ribbon and add the card to the outside.
You can find everything you need for the recipe, including the NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Holiday Chocolate Chip Refrigerated Cookie Dough and gift box at Walmart.
Be sure to check out more delicious recipes on the Flavorful Moments Pinterest board. I’d love to hear what recipes you will be making for the holidays!
If you like this recipe, be sure to follow me on:
Holiday Chocolate Chip Cookie Bark
- 1 package NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Holiday Chocolate Chip Refrigerated Cookie Dough
- 2 cups 1 12-ounce package NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Chocolate Morsels
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Holiday Semi-Sweet Red and Green Chocolate Morsels
- 12 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- Prepare NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Holiday Chocolate Chip cookies per package instructions. Cool. Then break cookies into small pieces. Set aside.
- Line baking sheet with wax paper.
- Microwave white chocolate morsels in a microwave-safe bowl on 50% power for 1 minute; STIR. You may need to microwave in 10 to 15-second intervals, stirring until morsels are melted.
- Spread melted white chocolate evenly on a parchment covered baking sheet.
- Sprinkle crumbled cookies, chocolate chips and holiday red and green chips evenly over the top of the white chocolate.
- Let stand for about 1 hour. Store in airtight container at room temperature until ready to serve.