Best Old Fashioned Eggless Peanut Butter Cookies
Best Old Fashioned Eggless Peanut Butter Cookies are simple homemade peanut butter cookies made with no eggs but taste just like the classic peanut butter cookies you remember from your childhood.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 1/2 cup butter , softened (8 Tablespoons)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
In a stand mixer or mixing bowl, beat together softened butter, peanut butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until smooth and creamy.
Add milk until well combined.
Sift in flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Stir to combine.
Using a cookie scoop, scoop balls of cookie dough onto the cookie sheet.
Using a fork, press the prongs of the fork into each ball of cookie dough and then repeat by pressing the prongs of the fork into the cookie dough a second time turning the cookies sideways so the prong imprints cross the first prong imprints.
Bake the Peanut Butter Cookies in a preheated 350 degree F oven for about 10 minutes or until they are lightly golden brown on the edges of the cookies.
Remove the peanut butter cookies from the oven and place on a baking rack to cool.
Adapted from https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/11214/eggless-peanut-butter-cookies/
Other Peanut Butter Cookie Variations:
- Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies - These Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies combine our two favorite cookies, peanut butter cookies, and oatmeal cookies, into one awesome cookie that is crisp on the edges and soft in the middle.
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies- These awesome Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies are loaded with creamy peanut butter and chocolate chips for an awesome chocolate peanut butter flavor combination.
- Peanut Butter Reindeer Cookies - Peanut Butter Reindeer Cookies, are yummy, easy, and affordable, and help you Spread Holiday Cheer with simple surprises!
Calories: 109kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 143mg | Potassium: 54mg | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 120IU | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 0.3mg