This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #FoodDeservesDelicious #CollectiveBias
Have you ever made a juicy pot roast recipe using salad dressing? It is not typically the first thing that comes to mind when using salad dressings. Instead of a regular salad, you might have made an easy pasta salad or possibly be a little different and try a dipping sauce or buffalo chicken dip. Not me. I like being adventurous and trying new flavor combinations. In doing so, I created this delicious Juicy Pot Roast Recipe with Italian Ranch Sauce.
The key ingredients responsible for the outstanding flavor of this pot roast are the Kraft Classic Ranch Salad Dressing and the Kraft Zesty Italian Salad Dressing.
These Kraft Pourable Salad Dressings have been reinvented with a new, better taste, which means that the Classic Ranch is now creamier, with more buttermilk and savory herbs, and the Kraft Zesty Italian now has even more herbs & spices!
Luckily I found the two Kraft salad dressings on sale at Walmart for great prices.
The Juicy Pot Roast Recipe with Italian Ranch Sauce could not be simpler. Sear the roast and then place it in a slow cooker. Top with onion slices. Then mix together beef broth, ranch dressing, italian dressing, garlic powder, and italian seasoning. Pour over the pot roast. Cover and cook on low in the slow cooker for about 8 to 10 hours.
When you come back home, dinner is ready. It is so easy and flavorful. The whole family will love it.
What will you make with the new Kraft Pourables, Creamy Ranch Salad Dressing and Zesty Italian Salad Dressing?
Juicy Pot Roast Recipe with Italian Ranch Sauce
- 2-1/2 pounds beef chuck roast
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 onion sliced
- 1/4 cup low sodium beef broth
- 1 tablespoon Kraft Ranch Dressing
- 2 tablespoons Kraft Zesty Italian Salad Dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- In a large heavy bottomed pan, add oil over medium high heat. Salt and pepper the roast. Brown the roast for about 3 minutes on one side and then turn over and brown on the other.
- Transfer roast to a slow cooker. Top with sliced onions.
- In a small bowl stir together beef broth, ranch dressing, italian dressing, garlic powder, and italian seasoning. Pour over the roast.
- Cook in the slow cooker on low for 8 to 10 hours.
Thank you for visiting. Don’t forget to Subscribe to Flavor Mosaic to have recipes delivered to your inbox. Follow Flavor Mosaic on Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter to stay up to date with the latest happenings!