Chicken Spinach Spaghetti makes a delicious, quick and easy, well-balanced 30-minute weeknight dinner or an easy yet impressive dinner on date night.
What’s for dinner Mom is the age old question asked every night in households across the world. Trying to come up with something new every night that is quick, easy, healthy, and that the family will like is always a challenge. However, this is a dinner that can meet all those needs. It includes deliciously seasoned chicken tenders with sauteed spinach in olive oil with chopped onions and minced garlic served over spaghetti and topped with chopped tomatoes and bleu cheese crumbles. Isn’t your mouth watering now waiting for this dish?
When will you make this easy Chicken Spinach Spaghetti recipe?
If you like this recipe, be sure to follow me on:
Chicken Spinach Spaghetti
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast tenders
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon greek seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 small onion
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 1 roma tomato chopped
- 1/2 cup bleu cheese crumbled
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Season chicken breast tenders with salt, pepper, and greek seasoning.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil, then add chicken and cook for about 5 - 7 minutes. Turn and cook for another 5 - 7 minutes. Remove from skillet.
- Add another tablespoon oil and saute chopped onions for about 5 minutes. Add minced garlic and cook for about 1 minute.
- Add spinach and cook down for about 3 minutes until spinach is wilted.
- Place cooked pasta on a plate. Top with the spinach, garlic and onions. Top with cooked chicken.
- Sprinkle with blue cheese and chopped tomatoes.
- Serve hot.