Tex-Mex Mini Meatloaves
Tex-Mex Mini Meatloaves are delicious, quick and easy, single-serving meatloaves that you can make either on the grill or in the oven, and have dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes.
- 4 sheets 12x18-inches each Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 pound extra lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup finely crushed tortilla chips
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1-1/2 tablespoons taco seasoning about 1/2 a package
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 can 15 1/4 oz. whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can 10-1/2 oz. diced tomatoes and chilies, drained
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 green onions chopped (optional)
Preheat your oven to 450 degrees or your grill to medium-high.
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, except 1/2 cup barbecue sauce and green onions. Shape the meat mixture into 4 mini loaves, flattening each one out slightly.
Place one mini meat loaf in the center of each sheet of Reynolds Wrap Non-Stick Foil with the non-stick (dull) side facing toward the food. Spoon the remaining barbecue sauce over the meat loaf.
Lift up the foil on the sides. Fold the top and ends of the foil over to seal the packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat the same process to make four packets.
Bake 18 to 20 minutes on a baking sheet in oven or grill 12 to 14 minutes in a covered grill.
Calories: 352kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 70mg | Sodium: 720mg | Potassium: 835mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin A: 427IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 71mg | Iron: 4mg