Slow Cooker Asian Sesame Meatballs
Slow Cooker Asian Sesame Meatballs are a super easy and crowd-pleasing holiday appetizer recipe that uses gluten-free Farm Rich Frozen Meatballs to save time so you will be freed up to enjoy the holiday party with your guests.
- 1 (28-ounce) package Farm Rich Original, Turkey (or Italian Frozen Meatballs)
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha adjust amount to taste
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoons sesame seeds for garnish
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions for garnish
Spray a slow cooker with cooking spray.
Place the frozen meatballs in the bottom of the slow cooker.
In a medium bowl stir together the remaining ingredients to create the sauce.
Pour the sauce over the meatballs.
Cook on low for 3-1/2 to 4-hours.
Serve over rice and sprinkle with sesame seeds and chopped green onions.
Calories: 312kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 95mg | Sodium: 836mg | Potassium: 58mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 31IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 99mg | Iron: 3mg